Dril-Quip (DRQ) Announces Stock Buyback
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Dril-Quip, Inc. (NYSE: DRQ) today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a stock repurchase program under which the Company can repurchase up to $100 million of its common stock. The repurchase program has no set expiration date.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Starts Dril-Quip (DRQ) at Outperform
- EMCOR Group (EME) Approves New $100M Buyback; Plans 33.3% Dividend Boost
- Dollar General (DG) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Boosts Lower-End of FY13 EPS Outlook; Adds $1B to Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!