DineEquity (DIN) approves $100M Buyback Plan
- Futures flat as investors brace for earnings, Fed meet
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Oil falls towards $44, lowest since May, on glut worries
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Comps Growth Shy of Views
- Caterpillar (CAT) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c, Trims Outlook In-Line with Street
DineEquity (NYSE: DIN) pproved a $100 million share repurchase authorization, effective immediately, which replaces the $45 million share repurchase authorization previously announced by the Company in August 2011. The Company remains subject to certain mandatory debt reduction requirements related to capital leases and the annual amortization payment of $4.7 million associated with the recently announced re-pricing of its senior secured credit facility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shore Bancshares (SHBI) Announces 3.2% Stock Buyback
- Sempra Energy (SRE) Cuts Planned Stock Buyback Amount by ~$500M - Bloomberg
- Antero Midstream Partners (AM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.4% to $0.25; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!