DineEquity (DIN) approves $100M Buyback Plan
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
DineEquity (NYSE: DIN) pproved a $100 million share repurchase authorization, effective immediately, which replaces the $45 million share repurchase authorization previously announced by the Company in August 2011. The Company remains subject to certain mandatory debt reduction requirements related to capital leases and the annual amortization payment of $4.7 million associated with the recently announced re-pricing of its senior secured credit facility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NewStar Financial (NEWS) Announces $30 million Repurchase Plan
- Allergan (AGN) Ratings, Outlook Affirmed by Fitch
- Zoetis (ZTS) Approves $1.5B Common Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!