DineEquity (DIN) approves $100M Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (UIS) (SIX) (BRCM) (YHOO) Higher; (NSPH) (HIMX) (CREE) (TSLA) Lower (more...)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
DineEquity (NYSE: DIN) pproved a $100 million share repurchase authorization, effective immediately, which replaces the $45 million share repurchase authorization previously announced by the Company in August 2011. The Company remains subject to certain mandatory debt reduction requirements related to capital leases and the annual amortization payment of $4.7 million associated with the recently announced re-pricing of its senior secured credit facility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hubbell Inc. (HUB-B) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12% to $0.56; Approves $300M Buyback
- Waste Connections (WCN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13% to $0.13; Extends Buyback Plan
- Applebee’s Says Thank You to Servicemembers with Free Meals on Veterans Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!