DineEquity (DIN) approves $100M Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: Avago, Broadcom Make it Official; Pending Home Sales Ramp in April; JPMorgan Plans Major Job Cuts
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
DineEquity (NYSE: DIN) pproved a $100 million share repurchase authorization, effective immediately, which replaces the $45 million share repurchase authorization previously announced by the Company in August 2011. The Company remains subject to certain mandatory debt reduction requirements related to capital leases and the annual amortization payment of $4.7 million associated with the recently announced re-pricing of its senior secured credit facility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MB Financial (MBFI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 21.4% to $0.17; Approves $50M Common Stock Buyback
- Nextera Energy (NEE) Announces Stock Purchase Contracts Settlement Rate
- McClatchy to Present at East Coast IDEAS Investor Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!