DineEquity (DIN) approves $100M Buyback Plan
- Wall St. rebounds after recent losses; financials help
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/2: (OPWR) GNW) (SRPT) Higher; (BIND) (PRGN) (GLBS) Lower
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks, Treasury yields gain on investor optimism, factory data
DineEquity (NYSE: DIN) pproved a $100 million share repurchase authorization, effective immediately, which replaces the $45 million share repurchase authorization previously announced by the Company in August 2011. The Company remains subject to certain mandatory debt reduction requirements related to capital leases and the annual amortization payment of $4.7 million associated with the recently announced re-pricing of its senior secured credit facility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baker Hughes (BHI) Announces Cost-Cutting, Business Simplification Plans; Approves $1.5B Stock Buyback
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Agrees to Sell Cellulose Fibers Pulp Mills in $2.2B Deal (IP)
- NASDAQ OMX Group (NDAQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!