DineEquity (DIN) approves $100M Buyback Plan
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
DineEquity (NYSE: DIN) pproved a $100 million share repurchase authorization, effective immediately, which replaces the $45 million share repurchase authorization previously announced by the Company in August 2011. The Company remains subject to certain mandatory debt reduction requirements related to capital leases and the annual amortization payment of $4.7 million associated with the recently announced re-pricing of its senior secured credit facility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DineEquity, Inc. Appoints Lilian Tomovich To Board Of Directors
- BlackRock (BLK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.2% to $2.50; 2.6% Yield
- Del Frisco's (DFRG) Q4 Comps Rise 0.8%; Sales See at $119-$119.2M, Vs $117.3M Cons