Dillard’s (DDS) Increases Buyback by $250M
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Miss Views in June; FOMC Looks to Jobs for Rate Hike; Facebook Slumps on Mobile Results
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (UNIS) (SKX) (HOLX) Higher; (QRVO) (WFM) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sees FY15 Comp Sales Growth in Low Single Digits
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
Dillard’s, Inc. (NYSE: DDS) announced that the board of directors has approved an additional share repurchase program authorizing the Company to repurchase up to $250 million of its Class A Common Stock. At January 28, 2012, $27.5 million remained outstanding under the $250 million program authorized in May, 2011. The new open-ended authorization permits the Company to repurchase its Class A Common Stock in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altria Group (MO) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook; Approves $1B Common Stock Buyback
- Open Text (OTEX) Tops Q4 EPS by 18c; Updates on IRS Tax Matters; Approves $200M Buyback Plan
- American Railcar Industries (ARII) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Revenue Misses, Approves Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!