Dillard’s (DDS) Increases Buyback by $250M
- Market Wrap: Mobile Bolsters Facebook in Q2; FAA Halts Israel Flights for Second Day; Earnings Aplenty
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/23: (FTNT) (ARIA) (FB) Higher; (ANGI) (TRIP) (CRUS) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c, Raises FY Guidance
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 63c; Boosts FY14 Revenue Outlook
Dillard’s, Inc. (NYSE: DDS) announced that the board of directors has approved an additional share repurchase program authorizing the Company to repurchase up to $250 million of its Class A Common Stock. At January 28, 2012, $27.5 million remained outstanding under the $250 million program authorized in May, 2011. The new open-ended authorization permits the Company to repurchase its Class A Common Stock in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; Extends Buyback Program
- Ligand Pharma (LGND) Prelim. Q2 Revs Top Views; Approves $10M Buyback
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) to Buyback $5B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!