Dillard’s (DDS) Increases Buyback by $250M
- Market Wrap: SanDisk Slumps on Outlook; Initial Claims Fall; FCC Drops Neustar
- Google (GOOG) Agreed to Pay Incoming CFO Ruth Porat $70M by 2016
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/26: (OXM) (OREX) (YHOO) Higher; (RH) (GME) Lower (more...)
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 EPS Outlook
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1, FY15
Dillard’s, Inc. (NYSE: DDS) announced that the board of directors has approved an additional share repurchase program authorizing the Company to repurchase up to $250 million of its Class A Common Stock. At January 28, 2012, $27.5 million remained outstanding under the $250 million program authorized in May, 2011. The new open-ended authorization permits the Company to repurchase its Class A Common Stock in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neustar (NSR) Approves $150M Common Stock Buyback
- Alico (ALCO) Approves 20M Common Stock Buyback
- Banner Corporation (BANR) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; Approves 5% Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!