Dillard’s (DDS) Increases Buyback by $250M
- Market Wrap: Horizon Pharma Gets Hostile on Depomed; Tesla Slumps on Downgrade; U.S. Trade Deficit Widens in May
- The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers FY15 Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/07: (TCS) (TREE) (VMW) Higher; (CLVS) (KTWO) Lower (more...)
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
Dillard’s, Inc. (NYSE: DDS) announced that the board of directors has approved an additional share repurchase program authorizing the Company to repurchase up to $250 million of its Class A Common Stock. At January 28, 2012, $27.5 million remained outstanding under the $250 million program authorized in May, 2011. The new open-ended authorization permits the Company to repurchase its Class A Common Stock in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Dillard's Inc. (DDS) to Underperform
- Blackbaud K-12 User Conference Convenes 600 Education Leaders
- Dycom Industries (DY) Adds $40M to Common Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!