Dillard’s (DDS) Increases Buyback by $250M
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
Dillard’s, Inc. (NYSE: DDS) announced that the board of directors has approved an additional share repurchase program authorizing the Company to repurchase up to $250 million of its Class A Common Stock. At January 28, 2012, $27.5 million remained outstanding under the $250 million program authorized in May, 2011. The new open-ended authorization permits the Company to repurchase its Class A Common Stock in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Old National Bancorp (ONB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.12; Provides Update on Buyback
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.5% to $0.59; 2.2% Yield
- UPDATE: UBS Starts 3M (MMM) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!