Delta Apparel (DLA) Approves $10M Buyback Plan
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Delta Apparel Co. (AMEX: DLA) has authorized management to use an additional $10.0 million to repurchase Delta Apparel common stock in open market transactions under the Company’s stock repurchase program. Since the inception of its stock repurchase program, the Company has used an aggregate $18.0 million to purchase 1,634,080 shares at an average price of $11.01 per share. Prior to the Board’s action, only $2.0 million remained of the original $20 million authorization under the program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delta Apparel Announces Reporting Date for 2014 Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Year End Results
- Pegasystems (PEGA) Expands Buyback Program by $15M
- Silver Bay Realty Trust (SBY) Approves 2.5M Buyback Plan