Delta Apparel (DLA) Approves $10M Buyback Plan
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil falls as investors cash in on month-long gains
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- Exclusive: Apple's Tim Cook to visit China for government meetings - source
- Evonik to Buy Performance Materials from Air Products (APD) in $3.8B Deal
Delta Apparel Co. (AMEX: DLA) has authorized management to use an additional $10.0 million to repurchase Delta Apparel common stock in open market transactions under the Company’s stock repurchase program. Since the inception of its stock repurchase program, the Company has used an aggregate $18.0 million to purchase 1,634,080 shares at an average price of $11.01 per share. Prior to the Board’s action, only $2.0 million remained of the original $20 million authorization under the program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cardinal Health (CAH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.4489; Approves $1B Stock Buyback
- AmerisourceBergen (ABC) Announces Extension of Long-Term Agreements with Walgreens Boots Alliance
- ShoreTel (SHOR) Approves $20M Common Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!