Delta Apparel (DLA) Approves $10M Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
Delta Apparel Co. (AMEX: DLA) has authorized management to use an additional $10.0 million to repurchase Delta Apparel common stock in open market transactions under the Company’s stock repurchase program. Since the inception of its stock repurchase program, the Company has used an aggregate $18.0 million to purchase 1,634,080 shares at an average price of $11.01 per share. Prior to the Board’s action, only $2.0 million remained of the original $20 million authorization under the program.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delta Apparel Announces Reporting Date for Third Fiscal Quarter 2014 Results
- Hartford Financial Services Group (HIG) Misses Q2 EPS by 37c; Adds $1.3B to Buyback
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; Approves 400K Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!