Delta Apparel (DLA) Approves $10M Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Delta Apparel Co. (AMEX: DLA) has authorized management to use an additional $10.0 million to repurchase Delta Apparel common stock in open market transactions under the Company’s stock repurchase program. Since the inception of its stock repurchase program, the Company has used an aggregate $18.0 million to purchase 1,634,080 shares at an average price of $11.01 per share. Prior to the Board’s action, only $2.0 million remained of the original $20 million authorization under the program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Olympic Steel (ZEUS) Approves 550K Share Buyback
- Barracuda Networks (CUDA) Approves $50M Common Stock Buyback Program
- Huntsman (HUN) Announces $150M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!