Delta Apparel (DLA) Approves $10M Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
Delta Apparel Co. (AMEX: DLA) has authorized management to use an additional $10.0 million to repurchase Delta Apparel common stock in open market transactions under the Company’s stock repurchase program. Since the inception of its stock repurchase program, the Company has used an aggregate $18.0 million to purchase 1,634,080 shares at an average price of $11.01 per share. Prior to the Board’s action, only $2.0 million remained of the original $20 million authorization under the program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delta Apparel, Inc. To Present at 27th Annual ROTH Conference
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) Announces 20M Shares Common Stock Buyback
- Home Depot (HD) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Boosts Qtr. Dividend, Approves $18B Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!