Delta Apparel (DLA) Approves $10M Buyback Plan
- Relentless Selling of Twitter (TWTR) Continues
- Market Wrap: Consumer Spending Flat with Views in July; Twitter Slips to IPO-Like Levels; PIMCO Gets Wells Notice
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (IDTI) (PLOW) (TREE) (CYH) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (ALL) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Adds $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan, Boosts Dividend
- Weak oil prices, China worries weigh on Wall Street
Delta Apparel Co. (AMEX: DLA) has authorized management to use an additional $10.0 million to repurchase Delta Apparel common stock in open market transactions under the Company’s stock repurchase program. Since the inception of its stock repurchase program, the Company has used an aggregate $18.0 million to purchase 1,634,080 shares at an average price of $11.01 per share. Prior to the Board’s action, only $2.0 million remained of the original $20 million authorization under the program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delta Apparel Reports Fiscal 2015 Third Quarter and Nine-Month Results
- Avis Budget Group (CAR) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Approves $250M Common Stock Buyback
- Greenlight Re Announces Second Quarter 2015 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!