Del Taco Restaurants (TACO) Increases Buybacks of Common Stock and Warrants to $50M
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Del Taco Restaurants, Inc. (“Del Taco” or the “Company”), (NASDAQ: TACO, TACOW), the second largest Mexican-American QSR chain by units in the United States, operating restaurants under the name Del Taco, today announced that its Board of Directors has increased the repurchase program for the Company’s common stock and warrants to $50 million (raised from $25 million). The increased authorization is effective immediately and will expire upon completion of the repurchase program unless terminated earlier by the Board of Directors.
Purchases under the program may be made in open market or privately negotiated transactions (including, without limitation, the use of Rule 10b5-1 plans) in compliance with applicable federal securities laws. The Company has no obligation to repurchase common stock or warrants under this authorization, and the timing, actual number and value of securities purchased will be made at management’s discretion, taking into consideration the Company’s common stock and warrant prices, market conditions, and other factors.
Since the inception of the program in March 2016 through August 22, 2016, Del Taco has repurchased 990,555 shares at an average price per share of $9.58 and 476,806 warrants at an average price per warrant of $2.11 for an aggregate of $10.5 million with approximately $39.5 million remaining under the increased $50 million authorization.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Gains as Analyst Sees Large Share Repurchases
- Synchrony Financial Reports Fourth Quarter Net Earnings of $576 Million or $0.70 Per Diluted Share
- AIG (AIG) Enters Reinsurance Agreement with Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!