Crown Holdings (CCK) Enters $200M Buyback Agreement w/ Merrill Lynch
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCK) has entered into a definitive agreement with Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith to purchase shares of its common stock under an accelerated share repurchase program. Pursuant to the agreement, Crown initially purchased 5,016,190 shares for $200 million. The final number of shares to be repurchased will be based on Crown's volume-weighted average stock price during the term of the transaction, which is expected to be completed in November of 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Holdings, Inc. (CCK) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Chimera Investment (CIM) Econ. Book Value Fell to $2.82/Share in Q413
- WI-LAN (WILN) Enters Patent Agreements Covering Irrigation Control Operations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!