Crown Holdings (CCK) Enters $200M Buyback Agreement w/ Merrill Lynch
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCK) has entered into a definitive agreement with Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith to purchase shares of its common stock under an accelerated share repurchase program. Pursuant to the agreement, Crown initially purchased 5,016,190 shares for $200 million. The final number of shares to be repurchased will be based on Crown's volume-weighted average stock price during the term of the transaction, which is expected to be completed in November of 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oplink Communications (OPLK) Initiates Qtr. Dividend; Plans Spin of Connected Business; Q4 Revs Top Views
- Trina Solar Ltd. (TSL) Comments on, Opposes Prelim. Commerce Dept. Anti-Dumping Findings
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Comments on Prelim. AGM Voting Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!