Crown Holdings (CCK) Enters $200M Buyback Agreement w/ Merrill Lynch
- Market Wrap: Apple has Record iPhone Weekend; Existing Sales Slump in Aug; Is Icahn Unloading Herbalife?
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/22 (SUPN) (HLF) (RIG) Higher; (ASNA) (AVNR) (GEL) Lower (more...)
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below Views
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Plans to Shutter Beats Music
Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCK) has entered into a definitive agreement with Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith to purchase shares of its common stock under an accelerated share repurchase program. Pursuant to the agreement, Crown initially purchased 5,016,190 shares for $200 million. The final number of shares to be repurchased will be based on Crown's volume-weighted average stock price during the term of the transaction, which is expected to be completed in November of 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Reports First Weekend iPhone 6/6+ Sales Top 10M Units
- T2 Biosystems (TTOO) Approved by FDA to Market T2Candida and T2Dx
- Document Security Systems (DSS) Provides Update on IP Enforcement Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!