Crown Holdings (CCK) Enters $200M Buyback Agreement w/ Merrill Lynch
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) CEO Looks to Have 250,000 Doses of Ebola Vaccine Available by May
- Biogen (BIIB): Deutsche Bank Comments on Recent Weakness And Compares it to Celgene (CELG)
- EMC Corp. (EMC) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/22: (RGLS) (IRBT) (SIX) (BRCM) Higher; (NSPH) (DDD) (HIMX) (LL) Lower (more...)
Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCK) has entered into a definitive agreement with Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith to purchase shares of its common stock under an accelerated share repurchase program. Pursuant to the agreement, Crown initially purchased 5,016,190 shares for $200 million. The final number of shares to be repurchased will be based on Crown's volume-weighted average stock price during the term of the transaction, which is expected to be completed in November of 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boulder Brands (BDBD) Stock Plunges; Cuts Q3, Q4 EPS Expectations
- Cayman Islands Court Issues Order to Acorn (ATV) SHareholder
- Rapiscan Systems (OSIS), DHS Extend Administrative Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!