Crown Holdings (CCK) Enters $200M Buyback Agreement w/ Merrill Lynch
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCK) has entered into a definitive agreement with Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith to purchase shares of its common stock under an accelerated share repurchase program. Pursuant to the agreement, Crown initially purchased 5,016,190 shares for $200 million. The final number of shares to be repurchased will be based on Crown's volume-weighted average stock price during the term of the transaction, which is expected to be completed in November of 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ScanSource, Inc. (SCSC) Tops Q4 EPS 1c; $120M Stock Buyback Plan
- Tesco Corp (TESO) CEO to Retire, Fernando R. Assing to Become Chief
- Deere & Company (DE) Lays Off 460 Waterloo Workers Due to Slow Demand
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!