Courier Corp (CRRC) Approves $10M Buyback
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
Courier Corp (NASDAQ: CRRC) has authorized the repurchase of up to $10 million of the Company's outstanding common stock to be carried out over the next twelve months. Share repurchases will take place from time to time at management's discretion depending on market conditions, share price and other factors, either on the open market or privately negotiated, and may include repurchases pursuant to Securities and Exchange Commission Rule 10b5-1 nondiscretionary trading programs. The share repurchase program may be suspended or terminated at any time without prior notice.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Retrophin's (RTRX) Former CEO Sells 1.17M Shares
- Silver Bay Realty Trust (SBY) Approves 2.5M Buyback Plan
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) to Buyback 1.2M Shares Through Private Agreements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!