Courier Corp (CRRC) Approves $10M Buyback
- Wall Street flat as investors look for clues on rates
- Agrium (AGU), PotashCorp (POT) Said in Merger Talks
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- Oil falls as dollar rallies again; storm fears limit downside
Courier Corp (NASDAQ: CRRC) has authorized the repurchase of up to $10 million of the Company's outstanding common stock to be carried out over the next twelve months. Share repurchases will take place from time to time at management's discretion depending on market conditions, share price and other factors, either on the open market or privately negotiated, and may include repurchases pursuant to Securities and Exchange Commission Rule 10b5-1 nondiscretionary trading programs. The share repurchase program may be suspended or terminated at any time without prior notice.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan's (MYL) Epipen4Schools Program is a Complicated Maze of Specialty Distribution Cos - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Ardmore Shipping (ASC) Completes Review of Securities Filings; Has No Plans for Raising Additional Capital at This Time
- Leap Therapeutics Enters Agreement to Acquire Macrocure (MCUR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!