Courier Corp (CRRC) Approves $10M Buyback
- U.S. stocks open higher
- Where to Invest When The Fed Raises For A Second Time? (SPY) (QQQ) (IWM (XLF)
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Comps Outpace Views
- Polycom (PLCM) Receives Revised Offer; Could Lead to 'Company Superior Proposal'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/24: (MGN) (XCO) (PLCM) (GPRO) Higher; (SSW) (DSW) (SAGE) (BBY) Lower (more...)
Courier Corp (NASDAQ: CRRC) has authorized the repurchase of up to $10 million of the Company's outstanding common stock to be carried out over the next twelve months. Share repurchases will take place from time to time at management's discretion depending on market conditions, share price and other factors, either on the open market or privately negotiated, and may include repurchases pursuant to Securities and Exchange Commission Rule 10b5-1 nondiscretionary trading programs. The share repurchase program may be suspended or terminated at any time without prior notice.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LINN Energy (LINE), LinnCo (LNCO) to Trade on Pink Sheets Under Tickers 'LINEQ', 'LNCOQ'
- Identiv (INVE) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Parsley Energy (PE) Prices Larger 8.25M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of $203M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!