Courier Corp (CRRC) Approves $10M Buyback
- Oil jumps 8 percent, biggest three-day surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
Courier Corp (NASDAQ: CRRC) has authorized the repurchase of up to $10 million of the Company's outstanding common stock to be carried out over the next twelve months. Share repurchases will take place from time to time at management's discretion depending on market conditions, share price and other factors, either on the open market or privately negotiated, and may include repurchases pursuant to Securities and Exchange Commission Rule 10b5-1 nondiscretionary trading programs. The share repurchase program may be suspended or terminated at any time without prior notice.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Carolina Financial (CARO) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- HalcÃ³n Resources (HK) Enters Debt Exchange Agreements
- NovoCure (NVCR) Files $300M Common Stock IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!