CorVel (CRVL) to Approve $20M Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
CorVel Corporation (Nasdaq: CRVL) announced that pursuant to Board of Directors approval, the Company entered into a pre-arranged stock trading plan on November 15, 2012 to spend up to $20 million to repurchase shares of its common stock commencing November 29, 2012 through February 25, 2013. The stock trading plan will be in accordance with guidelines specified under Rule 10b5-1 and Rule 10b-18 of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934 and consistent with CorVel Corporation's policies regarding stock transactions. Rule 10b5-1 allows public companies to adopt written, pre-arranged stock trading plans when they do not have material, non-public information in their possession. All bids and the amounts purchased shall at all times be consistent and compliant with the pricing and volume limitations of Rule 10b-18.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MainSource Financial Group (MSFG) Approves 5% Common Buyback
- Wabash National Corp. (WNC) Reports $60M Buyback Plan
- Moody’s Corp. (MCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 21.4% to $0.34; Approves $1B Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!