CorVel (CRVL) to Approve $20M Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street rises; sees bright side of higher rates
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
CorVel Corporation (Nasdaq: CRVL) announced that pursuant to Board of Directors approval, the Company entered into a pre-arranged stock trading plan on November 15, 2012 to spend up to $20 million to repurchase shares of its common stock commencing November 29, 2012 through February 25, 2013. The stock trading plan will be in accordance with guidelines specified under Rule 10b5-1 and Rule 10b-18 of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934 and consistent with CorVel Corporation's policies regarding stock transactions. Rule 10b5-1 allows public companies to adopt written, pre-arranged stock trading plans when they do not have material, non-public information in their possession. All bids and the amounts purchased shall at all times be consistent and compliant with the pricing and volume limitations of Rule 10b-18.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brown-Forman (BF.A) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Two-for-One Stock Split
- Atossa Genetics (ATOS), Aspire Capital Enter $10M 'At-the-Market' Stock Purchase Agreement
- El Paso Electric (EE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.31; 2.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!