CorVel (CRVL) to Approve $20M Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: Markets Weak on Greece, China; Aetna Moves to Acquire Humana; ISM Service Index Gained in June
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE) to Become Wolverines' Official Athletic Footwear, Apparel and Equipment Provider
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
CorVel Corporation (Nasdaq: CRVL) announced that pursuant to Board of Directors approval, the Company entered into a pre-arranged stock trading plan on November 15, 2012 to spend up to $20 million to repurchase shares of its common stock commencing November 29, 2012 through February 25, 2013. The stock trading plan will be in accordance with guidelines specified under Rule 10b5-1 and Rule 10b-18 of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934 and consistent with CorVel Corporation's policies regarding stock transactions. Rule 10b5-1 allows public companies to adopt written, pre-arranged stock trading plans when they do not have material, non-public information in their possession. All bids and the amounts purchased shall at all times be consistent and compliant with the pricing and volume limitations of Rule 10b-18.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Bank Holdings (NBHC) Commences $100M Modified 'Dutch Auction' Tender Offer
- Hometrust Bncsh (HTBI) Approves Buyback of 5% of Outstanding Shares
- American Capital Ltd (ACAS) Repurchased 6.5M Shares in Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!