CorVel (CRVL) to Approve $20M Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: PPI Flat in August; Rackspace Nixes Sale Idea; Boeing, SpaceX Get NASA Contract
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/16: (AUXL) (NSPR) (YRCW) Higher; (RAX) (ADBE) (SXL) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Rackspace (RAX) Ends Formal Evaluation of M&A Transactions
- Endo (ENDP) Makes $28.10/Share Bid for Auxilium Pharma (AUXL)
CorVel Corporation (Nasdaq: CRVL) announced that pursuant to Board of Directors approval, the Company entered into a pre-arranged stock trading plan on November 15, 2012 to spend up to $20 million to repurchase shares of its common stock commencing November 29, 2012 through February 25, 2013. The stock trading plan will be in accordance with guidelines specified under Rule 10b5-1 and Rule 10b-18 of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934 and consistent with CorVel Corporation's policies regarding stock transactions. Rule 10b5-1 allows public companies to adopt written, pre-arranged stock trading plans when they do not have material, non-public information in their possession. All bids and the amounts purchased shall at all times be consistent and compliant with the pricing and volume limitations of Rule 10b-18.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Humana Inc. (HUM) Approves $2B Buyback
- TiVo (TIVO) Announces $200M Conv. Notes Private Placement; Plans Buyback
- The Toro Company (TTC) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!