CorVel (CRVL) to Approve $20M Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
CorVel Corporation (Nasdaq: CRVL) announced that pursuant to Board of Directors approval, the Company entered into a pre-arranged stock trading plan on November 15, 2012 to spend up to $20 million to repurchase shares of its common stock commencing November 29, 2012 through February 25, 2013. The stock trading plan will be in accordance with guidelines specified under Rule 10b5-1 and Rule 10b-18 of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934 and consistent with CorVel Corporation's policies regarding stock transactions. Rule 10b5-1 allows public companies to adopt written, pre-arranged stock trading plans when they do not have material, non-public information in their possession. All bids and the amounts purchased shall at all times be consistent and compliant with the pricing and volume limitations of Rule 10b-18.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Discover Financial (DFS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.24; Approves New $3.2B Buyback Plan
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Doubles Qtr. Dividend to 10c
- ONEOK, Inc. (OKE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 40% to $0.56; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!