CorVel (CRVL) to Approve $20M Buyback Plan
- S&P 500 reaches three-week high as health stocks rally
- SABMiller Rejects GBP 42.15/Share Offer From AB InBev SA (BUD)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Anticipates EUR 5.8B Goodwill Impairment in Q3
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Growth Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/07: (NVLS) (LL) (LBIO) Higher; (CSII) (DB) (EXFO) Lower (more...)
CorVel Corporation (Nasdaq: CRVL) announced that pursuant to Board of Directors approval, the Company entered into a pre-arranged stock trading plan on November 15, 2012 to spend up to $20 million to repurchase shares of its common stock commencing November 29, 2012 through February 25, 2013. The stock trading plan will be in accordance with guidelines specified under Rule 10b5-1 and Rule 10b-18 of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934 and consistent with CorVel Corporation's policies regarding stock transactions. Rule 10b5-1 allows public companies to adopt written, pre-arranged stock trading plans when they do not have material, non-public information in their possession. All bids and the amounts purchased shall at all times be consistent and compliant with the pricing and volume limitations of Rule 10b-18.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Solar Capital (SLRC) Approves $30M Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Genesis Energy (GEL) Boosts Qtr. Dividend 2.4% to 64c/Sharee; Yields 5.9%
- Tallgrass Energy GP (TEGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.144; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!