Computer Task Group (CTG) Announces $10M Stock Buyback Plan
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CTG (Nasdaq: CTG) announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the Company to repurchase up to $10 million of its outstanding shares over the next two years. The authorization replaces and expands the Company’s capacity to repurchase shares under its preexisting buyback program. Concurrent with the authorization of the share repurchase program, CTG’s Board of Directors also approved a suspension of the Company’s cash dividend.
Chairman of CTG’s Board of Directors, Daniel J. Sullivan, commented, “The Board and executive management recently conducted a comprehensive review of the Company’s capital allocation priorities, and subsequently elected to authorize a share repurchase program to take advantage of current market conditions. More specifically, we believe the opportunistic repurchase of CTG shares at the current valuation is a very effective use of the Company’s capital resources. Today’s announcement demonstrates both the Board’s and management’s commitment to maximizing shareholder value, while simultaneously focusing on the execution of our strategic business plans to drive future growth.”
CTG’s share repurchase program authorizes the Company to repurchase its common stock from time to time in compliance with applicable securities laws. Neither the program nor the authorization requires the Company to repurchase any shares, and the timing of any such transactions as well as the number of shares will be decided at management’s discretion based on market conditions and other factors. The Company’s share repurchase program does not have an expiration date, and it will remain in place until terminated by CTG’s Board of Directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CTG to Present at NobleCon13 on January 31
- ADP (ADP) Declares $0.57 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Stellus Capital Investment (SCM) Declares $0.1133 Monthly Dividend; 10.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!