Comerica (CMA) Boosts Buyback by Up to 10M Common Shares
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
Comerica, Inc. (NYSE: CMA) board increased the number of shares of common stock that Comerica is authorized to repurchase under its share repurchase program by up to 10 million shares. This action was taken in conjunction with Comerica's announcement on March 14, 2013, that the Federal Reserve did not object to Comerica's 2013 capital plan and contemplated capital distributions. The plan includes up to $288 million in equity repurchases for the four-quarter period commencing in the second quarter 2013 and ending in the first quarter 2014. Shares will be purchased from time to time in the open market or otherwise. The shares may be held as treasury stock or retired.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Paycom Software (PAYC) Announces $50M Stock Buyback
- Insperity (NSP) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 25c/Share; Approves Additional 1M Share Stock Buyback
- O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) Adds $750M to Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!