Comerica (CMA) Boosts Buyback by Up to 10M Common Shares
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Comerica, Inc. (NYSE: CMA) board increased the number of shares of common stock that Comerica is authorized to repurchase under its share repurchase program by up to 10 million shares. This action was taken in conjunction with Comerica's announcement on March 14, 2013, that the Federal Reserve did not object to Comerica's 2013 capital plan and contemplated capital distributions. The plan includes up to $288 million in equity repurchases for the four-quarter period commencing in the second quarter 2013 and ending in the first quarter 2014. Shares will be purchased from time to time in the open market or otherwise. The shares may be held as treasury stock or retired.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comerica Quarterly Earnings And Conference Call October 17
- TiVo (TIVO) to Offer $200M Convertible Notes to Fund Share Repurchases
- WSFS Financial Corp (WSFS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.15; Reports 5% Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!