Comerica (CMA) Boosts Buyback by Up to 10M Common Shares
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Comerica, Inc. (NYSE: CMA) board increased the number of shares of common stock that Comerica is authorized to repurchase under its share repurchase program by up to 10 million shares. This action was taken in conjunction with Comerica's announcement on March 14, 2013, that the Federal Reserve did not object to Comerica's 2013 capital plan and contemplated capital distributions. The plan includes up to $288 million in equity repurchases for the four-quarter period commencing in the second quarter 2013 and ending in the first quarter 2014. Shares will be purchased from time to time in the open market or otherwise. The shares may be held as treasury stock or retired.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook - Correct
- PulteGroup (PHM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $750M Buyback
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Adds 3.6M Common to Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!