Comerica (CMA) Boosts Buyback by Up to 10M Common Shares
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Comerica, Inc. (NYSE: CMA) board increased the number of shares of common stock that Comerica is authorized to repurchase under its share repurchase program by up to 10 million shares. This action was taken in conjunction with Comerica's announcement on March 14, 2013, that the Federal Reserve did not object to Comerica's 2013 capital plan and contemplated capital distributions. The plan includes up to $288 million in equity repurchases for the four-quarter period commencing in the second quarter 2013 and ending in the first quarter 2014. Shares will be purchased from time to time in the open market or otherwise. The shares may be held as treasury stock or retired.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Labs (SLAB) Approves $100M Common Stock Buyback Program
- Synopsys (SNPS) Enters $100M Common Stock Accelerated Buyback Agreement
- UBS Sees Large-Scale Buyback from Monster Beverage (MNST) Amid New Cash Hoard
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!