Comerica (CMA) Boosts Buyback by Up to 10M Common Shares
- Wall Street bounces back after two-day Brexit rout
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Light of Views
- Short sellers ramp up bets against Tesla, SolarCity shares: S3 Partners
- Honeywell (HON) COO Adamczyk to Succeed Dave Cote as CEO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/28: (KMPH) (FUEL) Higher; (ESPR) (NKE) (ANTH) Lower (more...)
Comerica, Inc. (NYSE: CMA) board increased the number of shares of common stock that Comerica is authorized to repurchase under its share repurchase program by up to 10 million shares. This action was taken in conjunction with Comerica's announcement on March 14, 2013, that the Federal Reserve did not object to Comerica's 2013 capital plan and contemplated capital distributions. The plan includes up to $288 million in equity repurchases for the four-quarter period commencing in the second quarter 2013 and ending in the first quarter 2014. Shares will be purchased from time to time in the open market or otherwise. The shares may be held as treasury stock or retired.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Calamp Corp. (CAMP) Approves $25M Buyback
- Trinseo (TSE) Approves $100M Stock Buyback Plan
- UPDATE: John Wiley & Sons (JW-A) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.3% to $0.31; Approves 4M Share Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!