Comerica (CMA) Boosts Buyback by Up to 10M Common Shares
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Initial Jobless Claims 287K vs 297K Expected
- Wayfair, Inc. (W) IPO Opens Sharply Higher after Strong Pricing
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/02: (ESPR) (RLD) (TSLA) Higher; (CREE) (WILN) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
Comerica, Inc. (NYSE: CMA) board increased the number of shares of common stock that Comerica is authorized to repurchase under its share repurchase program by up to 10 million shares. This action was taken in conjunction with Comerica's announcement on March 14, 2013, that the Federal Reserve did not object to Comerica's 2013 capital plan and contemplated capital distributions. The plan includes up to $288 million in equity repurchases for the four-quarter period commencing in the second quarter 2013 and ending in the first quarter 2014. Shares will be purchased from time to time in the open market or otherwise. The shares may be held as treasury stock or retired.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comerica Recognized by CDP for Second Consecutive Year as Leader in Reducing Environmental Impacts
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Bullish on Canadian Pacific (CP) Following Buyback News and Into Analyst Day
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.15; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!