Clifton Bancorp (CSBK) Approves Additional 5% Stock Buyback
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Dow hits record high at open
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Clifton Bancorp Inc., (Nasdaq: CSBK), the holding company for Clifton Savings Bank, announced that it has expanded its stock repurchase program by authorizing the purchase of an additional 1,155,000 shares, representing 5% of the Company’s outstanding shares of common stock. Together with the 413,000 shares remaining to be repurchased under the prior repurchase authorization, the Company is authorized to repurchase a total of 1,568,000 shares. Through September 7, 2016, the Company has repurchased approximately 4,887,000 shares at a weighted average share price of $14.19 per share. Repurchases will be conducted through open market purchases, which may include purchases under a trading plan adopted pursuant to Securities and Exchange Commission Rule 10b5-1, or through privately negotiated transactions. Repurchases will be made from time to time depending on market conditions and other factors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Baozun Inc. (BZUN) Prices 6M ADS Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of ~$73.5M
- Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) Files $750M Common Units Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!