Clearwater Paper (CLW) Approves $100M Buyback Plan
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Clearwater Paper Corporation (NYSE: CLW) today announced that its board of directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $100 million of the company’s common stock, reflecting the company’s strong balance sheet and positive outlook on its business. This authorization follows the completion of the company’s previous $30 million stock repurchase authorization implemented by the board in July 2011. Clearwater Paper expects to fund the repurchases through available cash resources, including a portion of the proceeds of a proposed senior notes offering announced separately today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qiagen (QGEN) Completes $250M Synthetic Share Repurchase
- Kona Grill Announces Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Restaurant Sales
- General Motors (GM) Sees FY 2017 EPS of $6.00-$6.50, Vs Cons of $5.73; Adds $5B to Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!