Clearwater Paper (CLW) Approves $100M Buyback Plan
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Clearwater Paper Corporation (NYSE: CLW) today announced that its board of directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $100 million of the company’s common stock, reflecting the company’s strong balance sheet and positive outlook on its business. This authorization follows the completion of the company’s previous $30 million stock repurchase authorization implemented by the board in July 2011. Clearwater Paper expects to fund the repurchases through available cash resources, including a portion of the proceeds of a proposed senior notes offering announced separately today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verisk Analytics (VRSK) Approves Additional $500M Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Synopsys (SNPS) Announces $100M Accelerated Stock Buyback
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF) Board Approves Plan to Distribute Black Knight Financial (BKFS) Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!