Clearwater Paper (CLW) Approves $100M Buyback Plan
- Wall St. loses ground on growth fears, oil slide
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/3: (ECTE) (RYAM) (AXTI) Higher; (CUR) (ONDK) (WAC) Lower
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- General Motors (GM) April U.S. Light-Vehicle Deliveries Fell 3.5%, Wider than Expected
Clearwater Paper Corporation (NYSE: CLW) today announced that its board of directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $100 million of the company’s common stock, reflecting the company’s strong balance sheet and positive outlook on its business. This authorization follows the completion of the company’s previous $30 million stock repurchase authorization implemented by the board in July 2011. Clearwater Paper expects to fund the repurchases through available cash resources, including a portion of the proceeds of a proposed senior notes offering announced separately today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH) Announces $100M Stock Buyback Plan
- Align Technology (ALGN) Raises Buyback Plan by $300M
- Baxter (BAX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13% to $0.13; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!