Clearwater Paper (CLW) Approves $100M Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: Mobile Bolsters Facebook in Q2; FAA Halts Israel Flights for Second Day; Earnings Aplenty
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/23: (FTNT) (ARIA) (FB) Higher; (ANGI) (TRIP) (CRUS) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c, Raises FY Guidance
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 63c; Boosts FY14 Revenue Outlook
Clearwater Paper Corporation (NYSE: CLW) today announced that its board of directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $100 million of the company’s common stock, reflecting the company’s strong balance sheet and positive outlook on its business. This authorization follows the completion of the company’s previous $30 million stock repurchase authorization implemented by the board in July 2011. Clearwater Paper expects to fund the repurchases through available cash resources, including a portion of the proceeds of a proposed senior notes offering announced separately today.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clearwater Paper (CLW) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; Extends Buyback Program
- National Bank Holdings (NBHC) Reports $50B Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!