Clearwater Paper (CLW) Approves $100M Buyback Plan
- Oil jumps 8 percent, biggest three-day surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
Clearwater Paper Corporation (NYSE: CLW) today announced that its board of directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $100 million of the company’s common stock, reflecting the company’s strong balance sheet and positive outlook on its business. This authorization follows the completion of the company’s previous $30 million stock repurchase authorization implemented by the board in July 2011. Clearwater Paper expects to fund the repurchases through available cash resources, including a portion of the proceeds of a proposed senior notes offering announced separately today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IXYS Corp (IXYS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.3% to $0.04; Approves 1M Common Stock Buyback
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Approves $2.5M Common Stock Buyback Program
- Manhattan Bridge Capital (LOAN) Approves 150k Common Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!