Clearwater Paper (CLW) Approves $100M Buyback Plan
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Tsipras offers conditional okay to bailout, creditors skeptical
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Starbucks (SBUX) Removed from Conviction Buy List at Goldman Sachs
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $100 at Cantor Fitzgerald
Clearwater Paper Corporation (NYSE: CLW) today announced that its board of directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $100 million of the company’s common stock, reflecting the company’s strong balance sheet and positive outlook on its business. This authorization follows the completion of the company’s previous $30 million stock repurchase authorization implemented by the board in July 2011. Clearwater Paper expects to fund the repurchases through available cash resources, including a portion of the proceeds of a proposed senior notes offering announced separately today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sysco Corp. (SYY) Announces Termination of US Foods Merger; Approves $3B Common Stock Buyback
- Dycom Industries (DY) Adds $40M to Common Stock Buyback Plan
- CorEnergy (CORR) Completes Acquisition of GIGS; Confirms Plans to Raise Dividend 11%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!