Clearwater Paper (CLW) Approves $100M Buyback Plan
- Wall Street falls as Apple drags down tech stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/30: (RIGL) (KPTI) (RBA) Higher; (ANF) (CBK) (GIII) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
- Agrium (AGU), PotashCorp (POT) Confirm Merger Talks; Say No Decision Made
- Bill Ackman Baked Into a Corner on Herbalife (HLF), Icahn Tells CNBC
Clearwater Paper Corporation (NYSE: CLW) today announced that its board of directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $100 million of the company’s common stock, reflecting the company’s strong balance sheet and positive outlook on its business. This authorization follows the completion of the company’s previous $30 million stock repurchase authorization implemented by the board in July 2011. Clearwater Paper expects to fund the repurchases through available cash resources, including a portion of the proceeds of a proposed senior notes offering announced separately today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reis (REIS) Announces $5M Stock Buyback Plan
- Ulta Beauty Announces Second Quarter 2016 Results
- Cree (CREE) Announces Grant of Performance Units, Extension of Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!