Clearwater Paper (CLW) Approves $100M Buyback Plan
- Wall Street gains as data points to improving economy
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/1: (YECO) (FTEK) (GBR) Higher; (FC) (HIMX) (MU) Lower
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
Clearwater Paper Corporation (NYSE: CLW) today announced that its board of directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $100 million of the company’s common stock, reflecting the company’s strong balance sheet and positive outlook on its business. This authorization follows the completion of the company’s previous $30 million stock repurchase authorization implemented by the board in July 2011. Clearwater Paper expects to fund the repurchases through available cash resources, including a portion of the proceeds of a proposed senior notes offering announced separately today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northern Trust (NTRS) Announces Capital Actions Post-CCAR Results; Includes Dividend Hike, Increased Stock Buyback
- SunTrust Banks (STI) 2016 Capital Plan Includes Quarterly Dividend of 24c, Buyback of $960M
- American Express (AXP) 2016 CCAR Plans Included 10% Dividend Hike and $3.3B Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!