Clearwater Paper (CLW) Approves $100M Buyback Plan
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/28: (DPW) (FDO) (LOCO) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (EDAP) Lower
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
Clearwater Paper Corporation (NYSE: CLW) today announced that its board of directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $100 million of the company’s common stock, reflecting the company’s strong balance sheet and positive outlook on its business. This authorization follows the completion of the company’s previous $30 million stock repurchase authorization implemented by the board in July 2011. Clearwater Paper expects to fund the repurchases through available cash resources, including a portion of the proceeds of a proposed senior notes offering announced separately today.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clearwater Paper (CLW) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c
- Clearwater Paper Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; Extends Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!