Clearwater Paper (CLW) Approves $100M Buyback Plan
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/30: (QUIK) (MEP) (WPCS) Higher; (PVA) (ESI) (LNCO) Lower
- FireEye (FEYE) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Guides FY15 Loss, Revenue to Strong Side
- U.S. second-quarter GDP gains speed on consumer spending
Clearwater Paper Corporation (NYSE: CLW) today announced that its board of directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $100 million of the company’s common stock, reflecting the company’s strong balance sheet and positive outlook on its business. This authorization follows the completion of the company’s previous $30 million stock repurchase authorization implemented by the board in July 2011. Clearwater Paper expects to fund the repurchases through available cash resources, including a portion of the proceeds of a proposed senior notes offering announced separately today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baidu (BIDU) Announces $1B Stock Repurchase Plan
- Praxair (PX) Declares $0.715 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $1.5B Common Stock Repurchase Program
- Standard Motor Products (SMP) Approves Additional $10M Common Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!