Cirrus Logic (CRUS) Approves $200M Buyback
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
Cirrus Logic, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRUS), a leader in high-precision analog and digital signal processing components, announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $200 million of the company’s common stock. The repurchases will be funded from working capital and anticipated cash from operations, and may occur from time to time depending on general market and economic conditions. The timing of the repurchases and the actual amount purchased will depend on a variety of factors including the market price of the company's shares, general market and economic conditions, and other corporate considerations. The share repurchase program is designed to comply with all applicable securities laws, and may be suspended or discontinued at any time without notice.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield; Approves Stock Buyback Program
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.7% to $0.28 and Approves $400M Buyback
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI) Cuts Q4 EPS Guidance, Announces $100M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!