Cirrus Logic (CRUS) Approves $200M Buyback
- Market Wrap: Family Dollar Rejects Deal; Home Depot's New Chief; Major Settlement for BofA
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Inline Q3 EPS Outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Appoints Craig Menear as CEO
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
Cirrus Logic, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRUS), a leader in high-precision analog and digital signal processing components, announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $200 million of the company’s common stock. The repurchases will be funded from working capital and anticipated cash from operations, and may occur from time to time depending on general market and economic conditions. The timing of the repurchases and the actual amount purchased will depend on a variety of factors including the market price of the company's shares, general market and economic conditions, and other corporate considerations. The share repurchase program is designed to comply with all applicable securities laws, and may be suspended or discontinued at any time without notice.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ScanSource, Inc. (SCSC) Tops Q4 EPS 1c; $120M Stock Buyback Plan
- Sally Beauty (SBH) Reports $1B Buyback Authorization
- FICO (FICO) Announces $250M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!