Cirrus Logic (CRUS) Approves $200M Buyback
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
Cirrus Logic, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRUS), a leader in high-precision analog and digital signal processing components, announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $200 million of the company’s common stock. The repurchases will be funded from working capital and anticipated cash from operations, and may occur from time to time depending on general market and economic conditions. The timing of the repurchases and the actual amount purchased will depend on a variety of factors including the market price of the company's shares, general market and economic conditions, and other corporate considerations. The share repurchase program is designed to comply with all applicable securities laws, and may be suspended or discontinued at any time without notice.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (NEON) (ILMN) (HOG) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KO) (MCD) Lower (more...)
- Marriott Vacations (VAC) Initiates Qtr. Dividend at 25c/Share; Approves 3.4M Common Buyback
- First Defiance Financial Corp (FDEF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.175; Approves Buyback