Cirrus Logic (CRUS) Approves $200M Buyback
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- New Orders Growth Pushes Manufacturing ISM to Three-Year High
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
Cirrus Logic, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRUS), a leader in high-precision analog and digital signal processing components, announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $200 million of the company’s common stock. The repurchases will be funded from working capital and anticipated cash from operations, and may occur from time to time depending on general market and economic conditions. The timing of the repurchases and the actual amount purchased will depend on a variety of factors including the market price of the company's shares, general market and economic conditions, and other corporate considerations. The share repurchase program is designed to comply with all applicable securities laws, and may be suspended or discontinued at any time without notice.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harte-Hanks (HHS) Plans $20M Buyback
- Kulicke & Soffa Industries (KLIC) Approves $100M Common Buyback
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Riases Buyback Plan, Reaffirms FY15 EPS Guidance