Cirrus Logic (CRUS) Approves $200M Buyback
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Halliburton (HAL), Baker Hughes (BHI) Said to Plan Calling Off $28B Merger Agreement
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
Cirrus Logic, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRUS), a leader in high-precision analog and digital signal processing components, announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $200 million of the company’s common stock. The repurchases will be funded from working capital and anticipated cash from operations, and may occur from time to time depending on general market and economic conditions. The timing of the repurchases and the actual amount purchased will depend on a variety of factors including the market price of the company's shares, general market and economic conditions, and other corporate considerations. The share repurchase program is designed to comply with all applicable securities laws, and may be suspended or discontinued at any time without notice.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Investors Bancorp (ISBC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Additional 10% Stock Buyback
- Honeywell (HON) Approves $5B Stock Buyback Plan
- Aware, Inc. (AWRE) Approves $10M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!