Cirrus Logic (CRUS) Approves $200M Buyback
- Celator Pharma (CPXX) Near Deal to be Acquired by Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
Cirrus Logic, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRUS), a leader in high-precision analog and digital signal processing components, announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $200 million of the company’s common stock. The repurchases will be funded from working capital and anticipated cash from operations, and may occur from time to time depending on general market and economic conditions. The timing of the repurchases and the actual amount purchased will depend on a variety of factors including the market price of the company's shares, general market and economic conditions, and other corporate considerations. The share repurchase program is designed to comply with all applicable securities laws, and may be suspended or discontinued at any time without notice.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Paycom Software (PAYC) Announces $50M Stock Buyback
- Lincoln National (LNC) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; Lifts Stock Buyback to $1B
- Marathon Patent Group (MARA) Approves $2M Common Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!