Chubb (CB) Approves $1.3B Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 6/27 - 7/1: Markets Rebound Following Brexit Fall; US Banks Gain on Stress Test Results; Tesla Under Fire Following Accident
- Wall St. ends higher for fourth straight day
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Says Subject of Various Rumors; Won't Comment on Latest Speculation
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
The Board of Directors of The Chubb Corporation (NYSE: CB) today authorized a new share repurchase program for up to $1.3 billion of the Corporation's common stock. Purchases may be made from time to time in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions. This new program replaces the program approved by the Board on January 26, 2012 that provided for the repurchase of up to $1.2 billion of the Corporation's common stock. Approximately $979 million of the Corporation's common stock was repurchased under that program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BB&T Corp. (BBT) CCAR Plans Include 7% Dividend Hike and $640M in Buybacks
- Discover Financial (DFS) Announces Increased Qtr. Dividend, Stock Buyback Plan Following Fed CCAR Results
- Bank of New York (BK) Announces 12% Dividend Hike, $2.14B Common Stock Buyback Plan Amid CCAR Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!