Chubb (CB) Approves $1.3B Buyback Plan
- Google (GOOG) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims at 15-Year Low; Fed's Yellen Still Dovish?; Alibaba Hit on Sales Miss
- Intercept Pharma's (ICPT) OCA Receives Breakthrough Therapy Designation in NASH
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c
The Board of Directors of The Chubb Corporation (NYSE: CB) today authorized a new share repurchase program for up to $1.3 billion of the Corporation's common stock. Purchases may be made from time to time in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions. This new program replaces the program approved by the Board on January 26, 2012 that provided for the repurchase of up to $1.2 billion of the Corporation's common stock. Approximately $979 million of the Corporation's common stock was repurchased under that program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chubb Corp. (CB) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c, Guidance Light, Approves $1.3B Buyback
- Chubb Reports Fourth Quarter Net Income per Share of $2.35; Operating Income per Share Is a Record $2.29; Combined Ratio Is 84.3%
- Trading Radar for 1/29: Ford (F), Alibaba (BABA), Amazon (AMZN), Visa (V), Viacom (VIAB) Report