Chubb (CB) Approves $1.3B Buyback Plan
- Hold on Tight... Fed Day Could Bring a Number of Changes
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/17: (AUXL) (NETE) (NYNY) Higher; (ONCY) (RAX) (SINO) Lower
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/17: (AUXL) (IMUC) (X) Higher; (RAX) (SNE) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
The Board of Directors of The Chubb Corporation (NYSE: CB) today authorized a new share repurchase program for up to $1.3 billion of the Corporation's common stock. Purchases may be made from time to time in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions. This new program replaces the program approved by the Board on January 26, 2012 that provided for the repurchase of up to $1.2 billion of the Corporation's common stock. Approximately $979 million of the Corporation's common stock was repurchased under that program.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) May Have More for Investors After Smaller-than-Expected Dividend Hike - Nomura
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Amends Revolver; Will Proceed with $200M Buyback
- TiVo (TIVO) to Offer $200M Convertible Notes to Fund Share Repurchases
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!