Chubb (CB) Approves $1.3B Buyback Plan
- Consumer, health stocks lift Wall Street ahead of Yellen
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c; Comps Up 15.2%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/27: (RLYP) (TTNP) (FEIX) Higher; (HERO) (UNXL) (TEX) Lower (more...)
The Board of Directors of The Chubb Corporation (NYSE: CB) today authorized a new share repurchase program for up to $1.3 billion of the Corporation's common stock. Purchases may be made from time to time in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions. This new program replaces the program approved by the Board on January 26, 2012 that provided for the repurchase of up to $1.2 billion of the Corporation's common stock. Approximately $979 million of the Corporation's common stock was repurchased under that program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Paycom Software (PAYC) Announces $50M Stock Buyback
- Lincoln National (LNC) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; Lifts Stock Buyback to $1B
- Chubb Unveils New Suite of Family Office Liability Coverages
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!