Chubb (CB) Approves $1.3B Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: CPI Flat in Oct.; Best Buy Ramps on Q3 Results; New Chief at Hertz
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Q4 Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/20: (BID) (SPLK) (SCTY) Higher; (OTIV) (GME) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- Hertz Global (HTZ) Appoints New CEO
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 2%
The Board of Directors of The Chubb Corporation (NYSE: CB) today authorized a new share repurchase program for up to $1.3 billion of the Corporation's common stock. Purchases may be made from time to time in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions. This new program replaces the program approved by the Board on January 26, 2012 that provided for the repurchase of up to $1.2 billion of the Corporation's common stock. Approximately $979 million of the Corporation's common stock was repurchased under that program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zoetis (ZTS) FY15 EPS Guidance Misses Consensus
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Approves 40M Common Buyback
- Primerica (PRI) Report $150M Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!