Chubb (CB) Approves $1.3B Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
The Board of Directors of The Chubb Corporation (NYSE: CB) today authorized a new share repurchase program for up to $1.3 billion of the Corporation's common stock. Purchases may be made from time to time in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions. This new program replaces the program approved by the Board on January 26, 2012 that provided for the repurchase of up to $1.2 billion of the Corporation's common stock. Approximately $979 million of the Corporation's common stock was repurchased under that program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chubb Offers Customers Discounts on Collections Management Systems
- AXT, Inc. (AXTI) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; $5M Stock Buyback
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; New $5B Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!