Chubb (CB) Approves $1.3B Buyback Plan
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/27: (SREV) (BLOX) (MNST) (SPLK) Higher; (VTAE) (TUBE) (WTW) (JCP) Lower (more...)
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, FY EPS Guidance Misses
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Bullish Stance Reiterated at Nomura as HIV Succession Plan Coming into Focus
The Board of Directors of The Chubb Corporation (NYSE: CB) today authorized a new share repurchase program for up to $1.3 billion of the Corporation's common stock. Purchases may be made from time to time in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions. This new program replaces the program approved by the Board on January 26, 2012 that provided for the repurchase of up to $1.2 billion of the Corporation's common stock. Approximately $979 million of the Corporation's common stock was repurchased under that program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comcast (CMCSA) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Boosts Buyback to $10B, Increases Dividend 11%
- Chicos FAS (CHS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Plans Store Closures, Job Cuts
- Ecolab Inc. (ECL) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Plans $1B Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!