Chubb (CB) Approves $1.3B Buyback Plan
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
The Board of Directors of The Chubb Corporation (NYSE: CB) today authorized a new share repurchase program for up to $1.3 billion of the Corporation's common stock. Purchases may be made from time to time in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions. This new program replaces the program approved by the Board on January 26, 2012 that provided for the repurchase of up to $1.2 billion of the Corporation's common stock. Approximately $979 million of the Corporation's common stock was repurchased under that program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Movado Group (MOV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Q4 Guidance, Boosts Buyback to $100M
- StealthGas (GASS) Approves $10M Buyback, Reports New New Charter Arrangements
- Tangoe (TNGO) Announces $30M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!