Chubb (CB) Approves $1.3B Buyback Plan
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
The Board of Directors of The Chubb Corporation (NYSE: CB) today authorized a new share repurchase program for up to $1.3 billion of the Corporation's common stock. Purchases may be made from time to time in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions. This new program replaces the program approved by the Board on January 26, 2012 that provided for the repurchase of up to $1.2 billion of the Corporation's common stock. Approximately $979 million of the Corporation's common stock was repurchased under that program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chubb Corporation (CB) PT Raised to $145 at JMP Securities
- First Financial Bancorp. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Financial Results and Announces Dividend Increase
- American Express Reports Full Year 2016 EPS within Guidance Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!