China Cord Blood (CO) Says $8.3M Left on Current Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 12/16 - 12/20: QE3 Tapering Begins; Apple Elusive Deal; Year-End Merger Onslaught
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Target (TGT) Provides Update on Credit Card Breech; Sees No Impact to PIN Numbers
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/20: (TSEM) (ORMP) (MKTG) Higher; (WPCS) (TIBX) (KUTV) Lower
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
China Cord Blood Corporation (NYSE: CO) ("CCBC" or the "Company"), the first and largest cord blood banking operator in China, today announced that the Company repurchased an aggregate of 2,191,412 ordinary shares for a total consideration of approximately $6.2 million since August 2011. The total number of shares repurchased represents approximately 41% of the total $15 million authorized under the existing buyback program, which was authorized by the Board in August 2011, leaving approximately $8.8 million still available for repurchase.
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Penn Bancshares (NPBC) to Buyback Up to 5% of Outstanding Shares
- Amarin (AMRN) Reports Delay in Vascepa PDUFA Goal Date; FDA Will Review ANCHOR Appeal
- TowerJazz (TSEM), Panasonic Enter Manufacturing Joint Venture
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!