Children's Place (PLCE) Adds $100M to Buyback Plan
- Allergan (AGN), Valeant (VRX), Pershing Square Enter Litigation Settlement; Special Meeting Date Set
- Hertz Global (HTZ), Icahn Reach Agreement Over Director Appointments
- Washington Prime (WPG) to Acquire Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT) for $14.20/Share
- Apple's (AAPL) New iPhone 6/6+ May Not Hit China Until Early 2015
- SodaStream (SODA) Said in Takeover Talks at $40/Share
Children's Place (NASDAQ: PLCE) announced that its Board of Directors has approved an additional share repurchase program for up to $100 million of the Company's outstanding stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Humana Inc. (HUM) Approves $2B Buyback
- Microsemi Corp (MSCC) Approves $100M Buyback Plan
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Amends Revolver; Will Proceed with $200M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!