Children's Place (PLCE) Adds $100M to Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 4/27 - 4/30: iPhone Pushes Apple to Another Strong Quarter; PCE Slowdown Hits Q1 GDP; U.S. Auto Sale Lag in April
- Third Point Reveals 'Significant Stake' in Yum! (YUM) and New Position in Devon (DVN)
- Tesla (TSLA) Debuts New Powerwall Home Battery Product
- Analyst Calls Apple Watch a Bust (AAPL)
- CSX (CSX) Gains Ahead of Sohn Conference as Ackman Chatter Grows Louder
Children's Place (NASDAQ: PLCE) announced that its Board of Directors has approved an additional share repurchase program for up to $100 million of the Company's outstanding stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Children’s Place Files Investor Presentation
- Radware Ltd. (RDWR) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Approves $40M Buyback Plan
- Apple (AAPL) Increases Dividend 11%, Adds $50B to Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!