Charles River (CRAI) Approves Additional $5M Buyback Plan
- Wall Street gives up on June rate hike by Fed after payrolls disappoint: poll
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil up on Canada wildfire, dollar; big weekly loss for Brent
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- UPDATE: Charter (CHTR) Wins FCC Approval to Buy Time Warner Cable (TWC)
Charles River Associates (Nasdaq: CRAI), announced that its Board of Directors has authorized an expanded share repurchase program of up to $5.0 million of its common stock, in addition to its currently existing share repurchase program. In February 2012, the Company announced that its Board of Directors authorized a share repurchase program of up to $4.45 million of its common stock. As of August 9, 2012, the Company has repurchased 214,350 shares at a cost of approximately $3.9 million under the existing plan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cardinal Health (CAH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.4489; Approves $1B Stock Buyback
- Air Products (APD) plans to pursue accretive acquisitions with deal cash - Bloomberg
- Omega Protein (OME) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c; Approves $40M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!