Charles River (CRAI) Approves Additional $5M Buyback Plan
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/31: (MELI) (GPRO) (SRPT) (LNKD) Higher; (AEGR) (TPX) (TRMB) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
Charles River Associates (Nasdaq: CRAI), announced that its Board of Directors has authorized an expanded share repurchase program of up to $5.0 million of its common stock, in addition to its currently existing share repurchase program. In February 2012, the Company announced that its Board of Directors authorized a share repurchase program of up to $4.45 million of its common stock. As of August 9, 2012, the Company has repurchased 214,350 shares at a cost of approximately $3.9 million under the existing plan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Charles River Associates (CRA) Expands Global Life Sciences Expertise
- Alliance Fiber Optic Products (AFOP) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c; Approves Stock Buyback
- Kraton Performance Polymers, Inc. (KRA) Announces $50M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!