Charles River (CRAI) Approves Additional $5M Buyback Plan
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
Charles River Associates (Nasdaq: CRAI), announced that its Board of Directors has authorized an expanded share repurchase program of up to $5.0 million of its common stock, in addition to its currently existing share repurchase program. In February 2012, the Company announced that its Board of Directors authorized a share repurchase program of up to $4.45 million of its common stock. As of August 9, 2012, the Company has repurchased 214,350 shares at a cost of approximately $3.9 million under the existing plan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H&R Block (HRB) Announces New Capital Structure, Approves $3.5B Common Stock Buyback
- NetEase (NTES) Approves $500M Common Stock Buyback Program
- ADP (ADP) Plans $2B Debt Securities Offering; 25M Common Stock Buyback Approved Upon Completion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!