Charles River (CRAI) Approves Additional $5M Buyback Plan
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
Charles River Associates (Nasdaq: CRAI), announced that its Board of Directors has authorized an expanded share repurchase program of up to $5.0 million of its common stock, in addition to its currently existing share repurchase program. In February 2012, the Company announced that its Board of Directors authorized a share repurchase program of up to $4.45 million of its common stock. As of August 9, 2012, the Company has repurchased 214,350 shares at a cost of approximately $3.9 million under the existing plan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Energizer Holdings (ENR) Announces Initiative of Dividend, Approval of 7.5M Common Stock Buyback
- Fitch Rates Scripps Networks Interactive's Senior Unsecured Term Loan Due 2017 'BBB+'
- Nidec Announces the Status of Own Share Repurchase