Charles River (CRAI) Approves Additional $5M Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Charles River Associates (Nasdaq: CRAI), announced that its Board of Directors has authorized an expanded share repurchase program of up to $5.0 million of its common stock, in addition to its currently existing share repurchase program. In February 2012, the Company announced that its Board of Directors authorized a share repurchase program of up to $4.45 million of its common stock. As of August 9, 2012, the Company has repurchased 214,350 shares at a cost of approximately $3.9 million under the existing plan.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Elliott: Riverbed (RVBD) Buyback Evidence of 'Board's Entrenchment'
- Allied World Assurance (AWH) Mulls Dividend Increase; Stock Split; $500M Buyback Plan
- Tyco (TYC) Approves $2B Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!