Charles River (CRAI) Approves Additional $5M Buyback Plan
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c; Delivered 10,045 Vehicles
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Zynga (ZNGA) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenue Beats, Cuts Workforce, Q2 Rev. Guidance Beats
- Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook; Adjusts FY15 Guidance
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Raises FY Guidance
Charles River Associates (Nasdaq: CRAI), announced that its Board of Directors has authorized an expanded share repurchase program of up to $5.0 million of its common stock, in addition to its currently existing share repurchase program. In February 2012, the Company announced that its Board of Directors authorized a share repurchase program of up to $4.45 million of its common stock. As of August 9, 2012, the Company has repurchased 214,350 shares at a cost of approximately $3.9 million under the existing plan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IDEXX Labs (IDXX) Approves Two-for-One Split; Adds 8M Shares to Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Nokia (NOK) Shareholders Approve Dividend, Buyback of 356M Shares
- CafePress (PRSS) Approves 3.5M Common Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!