Cash America (CSH) Approves 2.5M Common Buyback
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Cash America International, Inc. (NYSE: CSH) has authorized the repurchase of up to 2,500,000 shares of the Company’s outstanding common stock, par value $0.10 per share. The share repurchase authorization does not have an expiration date, and the amount and prices paid for any future share purchases under the new authorization will be based on market conditions and other factors at the time of the purchase. Repurchases under the share repurchase program will be made through open market purchases or private transactions, in accordance with applicable federal securities laws, including Rule 10b-18 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. This new authorization cancels and replaces a previous authorization to purchase up to 2,500,000 shares of common stock, under which approximately 40% of the authorized shares had been repurchased as of December 31, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook - Correct
- Parker-Hannifin (PH) Approves 35M Common Buyback; Boosts Qtr. Dividend
- Dolby Labs (DLB) Tops Q4 EPS by 27c; Adds $200M to Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!