Cash America (CSH) Approves 2.5M Common Buyback
- U.S. stocks edge up as rise in oil drives energy shares
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/5: (SYNC) (AAWW) (TPC) Higher; (PTX) (RRTS) (WFT) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Losses Steam as Investors Brace for Capital Raise
- Fed's Bullard says global headwinds appear to have waned, Brexit no risk
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS, GMV Rises 24%
Cash America International, Inc. (NYSE: CSH) has authorized the repurchase of up to 2,500,000 shares of the Company’s outstanding common stock, par value $0.10 per share. The share repurchase authorization does not have an expiration date, and the amount and prices paid for any future share purchases under the new authorization will be based on market conditions and other factors at the time of the purchase. Repurchases under the share repurchase program will be made through open market purchases or private transactions, in accordance with applicable federal securities laws, including Rule 10b-18 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. This new authorization cancels and replaces a previous authorization to purchase up to 2,500,000 shares of common stock, under which approximately 40% of the authorized shares had been repurchased as of December 31, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cardinal Health (CAH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.4489; Approves $1B Stock Buyback
- Omega Protein (OME) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c; Approves $40M Stock Buyback Plan
- MiX Telematics (MIXT) to Acquire 200M Shares Held by Imperial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!