Cash America (CSH) Approves 2.5M Common Buyback
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- Charter (CHTR) Agrees to Acquire Bright House Networks in $10.4B Deal
- Goldman Sachs 'Warming Up' to Tesla (TSLA)
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
- Endurance (ENH) to Acquire Montpelier Re (MRH) in ~$1.83B Deal
Cash America International, Inc. (NYSE: CSH) has authorized the repurchase of up to 2,500,000 shares of the Company’s outstanding common stock, par value $0.10 per share. The share repurchase authorization does not have an expiration date, and the amount and prices paid for any future share purchases under the new authorization will be based on market conditions and other factors at the time of the purchase. Repurchases under the share repurchase program will be made through open market purchases or private transactions, in accordance with applicable federal securities laws, including Rule 10b-18 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. This new authorization cancels and replaces a previous authorization to purchase up to 2,500,000 shares of common stock, under which approximately 40% of the authorized shares had been repurchased as of December 31, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: TJX Cos. (TJX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.21; 1.2% Yield
- Central Pacific Financial (CPF) Reports 7.6M Share Secondary Offering, $75M Buyback
- Century Aluminum Co (CENX) Adds $50M to Common Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!