Cash America (CSH) Approves 2.5M Common Buyback
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
Cash America International, Inc. (NYSE: CSH) has authorized the repurchase of up to 2,500,000 shares of the Company’s outstanding common stock, par value $0.10 per share. The share repurchase authorization does not have an expiration date, and the amount and prices paid for any future share purchases under the new authorization will be based on market conditions and other factors at the time of the purchase. Repurchases under the share repurchase program will be made through open market purchases or private transactions, in accordance with applicable federal securities laws, including Rule 10b-18 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. This new authorization cancels and replaces a previous authorization to purchase up to 2,500,000 shares of common stock, under which approximately 40% of the authorized shares had been repurchased as of December 31, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CalAtlantic Group (CAA) Approves $200M Buyback
- Time Warner (TWX) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Approves $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan
- O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) Announces $750M Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!