Carriage Services (CSV) Boosts Buyback by $2M
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal May Come on Monday - Bloomberg
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
Carriage Services, Inc. (NYSE: CSV) announced that its Board of Directors at their quarterly meeting yesterday authorized an increase in the Company's common stock repurchase program from $6 million to $8 million. Through May 23, 2012, the Company has repurchased 812,800 shares, or in excess of 4% of its outstanding common stock under this program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield; Approves Stock Buyback Program
- Lennox Int'l (LII) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Approves $100M Stock Buyback
- BlueKnight Energy Partners (BKEP) Prices 10% Larger Equity Offering at $5.90/Common Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!