Carriage Services (CSV) Boosts Buyback by $2M
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Carriage Services, Inc. (NYSE: CSV) announced that its Board of Directors at their quarterly meeting yesterday authorized an increase in the Company's common stock repurchase program from $6 million to $8 million. Through May 23, 2012, the Company has repurchased 812,800 shares, or in excess of 4% of its outstanding common stock under this program.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flextronics (FLEX) Receives Shareholder Approval for 20% Common Buyback
- UPDATE: IXYS Corp. (IXYS) Raises Qtr. Dividend to 3.5c/Share; Yields 1.2%
- Towers Watson & Co (TW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.15; Approves $300M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!