Carriage Services (CSV) Boosts Buyback by $2M
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Carriage Services, Inc. (NYSE: CSV) announced that its Board of Directors at their quarterly meeting yesterday authorized an increase in the Company's common stock repurchase program from $6 million to $8 million. Through May 23, 2012, the Company has repurchased 812,800 shares, or in excess of 4% of its outstanding common stock under this program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eaton Vance (EV) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend and Approves 8M Share Buyback
- GameStop (GME) Holiday Comps Fall 18.7%, Reiterates Prior Guidance
- Orthofix Announces Preliminary 2016 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Net Sales Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!