Carriage Services (CSV) Boosts Buyback by $2M
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
- Amazon.com (AMZN) 2016 Prime Day Will Be Held on July 12
- Oil falls towards $50 on higher supply outlook, economic worries
Carriage Services, Inc. (NYSE: CSV) announced that its Board of Directors at their quarterly meeting yesterday authorized an increase in the Company's common stock repurchase program from $6 million to $8 million. Through May 23, 2012, the Company has repurchased 812,800 shares, or in excess of 4% of its outstanding common stock under this program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express (AXP) 2016 CCAR Plans Included 10% Dividend Hike and $3.3B Buyback
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Expects to Recommend Q3 Dividend of $0.28, Approves $2.6B Buyback
- State Street (STT) Announces 11.8% Dividend Hike; Approves $1.4B Stock Buyback