Carriage Services (CSV) Boosts Buyback by $2M
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Carriage Services, Inc. (NYSE: CSV) announced that its Board of Directors at their quarterly meeting yesterday authorized an increase in the Company's common stock repurchase program from $6 million to $8 million. Through May 23, 2012, the Company has repurchased 812,800 shares, or in excess of 4% of its outstanding common stock under this program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
- WEEKLY SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM TRANSACTION DETAILS
- Novo Nordisk (NVO) Updates on Share Repurchase Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!