Carriage Services (CSV) Boosts Buyback by $2M
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall St. set to open lower as September rate hike back in focus
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Planet Fitness (PLNT) Scores 'Perfect 10' on Wall Street
Carriage Services, Inc. (NYSE: CSV) announced that its Board of Directors at their quarterly meeting yesterday authorized an increase in the Company's common stock repurchase program from $6 million to $8 million. Through May 23, 2012, the Company has repurchased 812,800 shares, or in excess of 4% of its outstanding common stock under this program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IXYS Corp (IXYS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.3% to $0.04; Approves 1M Common Stock Buyback
- Alliance Fiber Optic Products (AFOP) Board Approves 25M Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Adds $2B to Common Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!