Carriage Services (CSV) Boosts Buyback by $2M
- Charter Communications (CHTR) to Acquire Time Warner Cable (TWC) for ~$196/Share in Cash, Stock
- Twitter (TWTR) Held Talks to Acquire Flipboard for $1B in Stock - Report
- Priceline (PCLN) Will Make Additional $250M Investment in Ctrip.com (CTRP)
- Barrick Gold (ABX), Zijin Mining Enter Strategic Partnership; Zijin Will Acquire 50% of Barrick Niugini
- Hot Topic to Acquire Geeknet (GKNT) for $17.50/Share
Carriage Services, Inc. (NYSE: CSV) announced that its Board of Directors at their quarterly meeting yesterday authorized an increase in the Company's common stock repurchase program from $6 million to $8 million. Through May 23, 2012, the Company has repurchased 812,800 shares, or in excess of 4% of its outstanding common stock under this program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carriage Services (CSV) Approves $25M Common Buyback
- UPDATE: Marsh & Mclennan (MMC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.7% to $0.31; Approves $2B Buyback
- P.A.M. Transportation Services (PTSI) Commences Modified 'Dutch Auction' Tender
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!