Carriage Services (CSV) Boosts Buyback by $2M
- EMC (EMC) in Talks with Dell on Merger Deal - WSJ
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/8: (WGBS) (EDUC) (JMG) Higher; (BCRX) (EXAS) (CSII) Lower
- House Republicans in chaos as favorite McCarthy quits Speaker race
- Wall St. slips ahead of Fed minutes; Apple weighs
- Netflix (NFLX) Said to Raise Price of Most Popular Streaming Plan by $1/Month - Bloomberg
Carriage Services, Inc. (NYSE: CSV) announced that its Board of Directors at their quarterly meeting yesterday authorized an increase in the Company's common stock repurchase program from $6 million to $8 million. Through May 23, 2012, the Company has repurchased 812,800 shares, or in excess of 4% of its outstanding common stock under this program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NewStar Financial (NEWS) Completes FOC Acquisition; Approves $5M Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Mistras Group, Inc. (MG) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Approves $50M Common Stock Buyback
- Solar Capital (SLRC) Approves $30M Common Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!