Carriage Services (CSV) Boosts Buyback Plan by $1M
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
Carriage Services, Inc. (NYSE: CSV) has authorized an increase in the Company's common stock repurchase program from $5 million to $6 million. Through May 16, 2012, the Company has repurchased 776,210 shares, or approximately 4% of its outstanding common stock under this program.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
- Kearny Financial (KRNY) Approves New 5% Buyback Plan
- Omnicare (OCR) Adds $500M to Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!