Carnival Corp (CCL) Raises Buyback to $1B
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/30: (MOVE) (DLIA) (VIMC) (EBAY) Higher; (TA) (DWA) (SGEN) Lower (more...)
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Cramer Says Cash Some GoPro (GPRO) Chips In
Carnival Corp. (NYSE: CCL) (NYSE: CUK) has repurchased two million shares of Carnival Corporation common stock valued at $78 million since the start of fiscal 2013, bringing the total amount purchased to date under the September 2007 $1 billion authorization to $835 million. Yesterday, the company's board of directors increased the remaining $165 million repurchase authorization to $1 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Cruise Lines Provides Pre-Game Rascal Flatts Performance For Dallas Cowboys Fans On October 19
- Roumell Asset Management Raises Stake in SeaChange (SEAC) to 6.2%; Seeks Larger Buybacks
- SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Declares Initial $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!