Carnival Corp (CCL) Raises Buyback to $1B
- Wall St. rises as Yellen hints at 'gradual' rate hikes
- Yellen Semiannual Testimony to Congress: Economy to Warrant Only Gradual Rate Increases
- Time Warner (TWX) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Approves $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Oil rises after third-biggest daily fall since 2008 crisis
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/10: (BTU) (AKAM) (EDE) Higher; (MSTX) (CTIC) (SCTY) Lower (more...)
Carnival Corp. (NYSE: CCL) (NYSE: CUK) has repurchased two million shares of Carnival Corporation common stock valued at $78 million since the start of fiscal 2013, bringing the total amount purchased to date under the September 2007 $1 billion authorization to $835 million. Yesterday, the company's board of directors increased the remaining $165 million repurchase authorization to $1 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Holland America Line and Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery Partner to Launch 'Welcome Aboard' Caribbean Cruise Sweepstakes
- Princess Cruises Debuts New Livery Design on Majestic Princess
- Entegris (ENTG) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Approves $100M Common Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!