Carnival Corp (CCL) Raises Buyback to $1B
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/18: (EMKR) (XXII) (VVUS) Higher; (FLXN) (RAD) (PIR) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Gets One Step Closer to Starting iPhone 6/6+ Sales in China
- Initial Jobless Claims Rose to 280K Last Week, Coming in Below Expectations
- UPDATE: U.S. Housing Starts Miss Expectations at 956K in August (XHB)
Carnival Corp. (NYSE: CCL) (NYSE: CUK) has repurchased two million shares of Carnival Corporation common stock valued at $78 million since the start of fiscal 2013, bringing the total amount purchased to date under the September 2007 $1 billion authorization to $835 million. Yesterday, the company's board of directors increased the remaining $165 million repurchase authorization to $1 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Corporation & plc To Hold Conference Call On Third Quarter Earnings
- Apollo Residential Mortgage (AMTG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.8% to $0.44; 10.8% Yield
- Artesian Resources (ARTNA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.5% to $0.2151; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!