Carnival Corp (CCL) Raises Buyback to $1B
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Orders Outpace in July; Best Buy Slumps on Outlook; iPad News Aplenty
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/26: (TUBE) (CHMT) (ARUN) Higher; (SWHC) (RGR) (TIVO) Lower (more...)
- TiVo, Inc. (TIVO) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS, Revs
Carnival Corp. (NYSE: CCL) (NYSE: CUK) has repurchased two million shares of Carnival Corporation common stock valued at $78 million since the start of fiscal 2013, bringing the total amount purchased to date under the September 2007 $1 billion authorization to $835 million. Yesterday, the company's board of directors increased the remaining $165 million repurchase authorization to $1 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keel Laid for Holland America Line's New 2,650-Guest Pinnacle Class Vessel
- TiVo (TIVO) Reports New $350M Buyback Plan
- Ebix, Inc. (EBIX) Plans $80M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!