Carnival Corp (CCL) Raises Buyback to $1B
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
Carnival Corp. (NYSE: CCL) (NYSE: CUK) has repurchased two million shares of Carnival Corporation common stock valued at $78 million since the start of fiscal 2013, bringing the total amount purchased to date under the September 2007 $1 billion authorization to $835 million. Yesterday, the company's board of directors increased the remaining $165 million repurchase authorization to $1 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micky and Madeleine Arison Family Foundation Gives $250,000 Matching Donation for Louisiana Flood Relief Raising Total Contribution From Carnival Cruise-Related Organizations to Half-a-Million Dollars
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Approves $60M Stock Buyback Plan
- Carnival Miracle To Operate Unique 14-Day Alaska Cruise Round-Trip From Long Beach In September 2017
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!