Carnival Corp (CCL) Raises Buyback to $1B
- Wall Street opens flat as rough week draws to a close
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- European factories bounce as Asia struggles, but Brexit poses threats
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/01: (ARRY) (NFLX) (WING) Higher; (MU) (FC) (ARNA) Lower (more...)
Carnival Corp. (NYSE: CCL) (NYSE: CUK) has repurchased two million shares of Carnival Corporation common stock valued at $78 million since the start of fiscal 2013, bringing the total amount purchased to date under the September 2007 $1 billion authorization to $835 million. Yesterday, the company's board of directors increased the remaining $165 million repurchase authorization to $1 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fathom Unveils Details on New Cuba Onboard Programming
- M&T Bank Corp.'s (MTB) 2016 Capital Plan Includes Quarterly Dividend of $0.75 and $1.15B Buyback
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Expects to Recommend Q3 Dividend of $0.28, Approves $2.6B Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!