Carnival Corp (CCL) Raises Buyback to $1B
- Twitter (TWTR) to Cut up to 8% of Global Workforce; Sees Q3 Revs/adj-EBITDA at or Above High End of Forecast
- Wall St. opens lower after weak China trade data
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- AB InBev SA (BUD), SABMiller Agree to Terms of Takeover Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/13: (WPP) (PLX) (TWTR) Higher; (EOX) (HTWR) (FMC) Lower (more...)
Carnival Corp. (NYSE: CCL) (NYSE: CUK) has repurchased two million shares of Carnival Corporation common stock valued at $78 million since the start of fiscal 2013, bringing the total amount purchased to date under the September 2007 $1 billion authorization to $835 million. Yesterday, the company's board of directors increased the remaining $165 million repurchase authorization to $1 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Corporation Expands to Four Cruise Brands in China, Accelerates Market Leadership with Additional Ships Serving Chinese Travelers in 2017
- State National Companies (SNC) Approves $50M Common Stock Buyback plan
- Monsanto (MON) Misses Q4 EPS by 17c; Guides FY15 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!