Carnival Corp (CCL) Raises Buyback to $1B
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Carnival Corp. (NYSE: CCL) (NYSE: CUK) has repurchased two million shares of Carnival Corporation common stock valued at $78 million since the start of fiscal 2013, bringing the total amount purchased to date under the September 2007 $1 billion authorization to $835 million. Yesterday, the company's board of directors increased the remaining $165 million repurchase authorization to $1 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Corporation Names Vice Admiral William Burke As Its First-Ever Chief Maritime Officer
- Carnival Corporation And The Miami HEAT Donation Will Exceed $1.5 Million For Philippine Typhoon Relief Efforts
- McGraw Hill (MHFI) Approves New 50M Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!