Carnival Corp (CCL) Raises Buyback to $1B
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Carnival Corp. (NYSE: CCL) (NYSE: CUK) has repurchased two million shares of Carnival Corporation common stock valued at $78 million since the start of fiscal 2013, bringing the total amount purchased to date under the September 2007 $1 billion authorization to $835 million. Yesterday, the company's board of directors increased the remaining $165 million repurchase authorization to $1 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Corporation & plc Announces Exchange Rate For Quarterly Dividend
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) to Acquire Valtech Cardio; Adds $1B to Stock Buyback Plan
- Holland America Line Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Private Island Half Moon Cay with New Lobster Shack, Island Upgrades
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!