CarMax (KMX) Board Approves $500M Share Repurchase
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
CarMax, Inc. (NYSE: KMX) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a $500 million extension of its existing share repurchase program for the company's outstanding common stock. This extension is in addition to the previously announced $300 million repurchase authorization approved by the Board on October 17, 2012. This $500 million authorization expires on December 31, 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Movado Group (MOV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Q4 Guidance, Boosts Buyback to $100M
- ACE Limited (ACE) Declares $0.65 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield; Approves $1.5B Buyback
- Movado Group (MOV) Adds $50M to Buyback Authorization
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!