CarMax (KMX) Board Approves $500M Share Repurchase
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
CarMax, Inc. (NYSE: KMX) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a $500 million extension of its existing share repurchase program for the company's outstanding common stock. This extension is in addition to the previously announced $300 million repurchase authorization approved by the Board on October 17, 2012. This $500 million authorization expires on December 31, 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CarMax (KMX) Adds $2B to Buyback Plan
- Juniper Networks (JNPR) Raises Buyback by $1.1B
- CarMax Board Increases Share Repurchase Authorization by $2 Billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!