CarMax (KMX) Board Approves $500M Share Repurchase
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
CarMax, Inc. (NYSE: KMX) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a $500 million extension of its existing share repurchase program for the company's outstanding common stock. This extension is in addition to the previously announced $300 million repurchase authorization approved by the Board on October 17, 2012. This $500 million authorization expires on December 31, 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA) Announces $40M Stock Buyback Plan
- American Woodmark (AMWD) Approves $50M Stock Buyback Program; Plans New HQ Construction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!