CarMax (KMX) Board Approves $500M Share Repurchase
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- Momo Stocks Whacked; Is It Alibaba Related or Something Bigger?
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Raises IPO Price to $66 to $68/Share
CarMax, Inc. (NYSE: KMX) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a $500 million extension of its existing share repurchase program for the company's outstanding common stock. This extension is in addition to the previously announced $300 million repurchase authorization approved by the Board on October 17, 2012. This $500 million authorization expires on December 31, 2014.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TiVo (TIVO) to Offer $200M Convertible Notes to Fund Share Repurchases
- RockTenn (RKT) Increases Share Repurchase Plan by 9.2M
- CarMax Announces Conference Call and Webcast Information for Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2015 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!