CarMax (KMX) Board Approves $500M Share Repurchase
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
CarMax, Inc. (NYSE: KMX) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a $500 million extension of its existing share repurchase program for the company's outstanding common stock. This extension is in addition to the previously announced $300 million repurchase authorization approved by the Board on October 17, 2012. This $500 million authorization expires on December 31, 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eaton Vance (EV) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend and Approves 8M Share Buyback
- Finish Line (FINL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; 2.5% Yield
- Visteon (VC) Announces New $400M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!