CarMax (KMX) Board Approves $500M Share Repurchase
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/1: (BYI) (SGMS) (LNKD) Higher; (BOTA) (WWWW) (YRCW) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
- Scientific Games (SGMS) to Acquire Bally Tech (BYI) in $5.1B Deal
CarMax, Inc. (NYSE: KMX) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a $500 million extension of its existing share repurchase program for the company's outstanding common stock. This extension is in addition to the previously announced $300 million repurchase authorization approved by the Board on October 17, 2012. This $500 million authorization expires on December 31, 2014.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesoro Corp. (TSO) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c; Approves $1B Buyback
- Synaptics, Inc. (SYNA) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Lifts Buyback Plan by $110M
- NVR, Inc. (NVR) Approves $300M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!