CarMax (KMX) Board Approves $500M Share Repurchase
- Bank Of America (BAC) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 35c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/16: (ZLCS) (SODA) (YHOO) Higher; (ASML) (CSX) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Moelis & Company (MC) IPO Opens Solidly Higher
- Defunct Bitcoin Exchange MtGox Files to Liquidate
- Homebuilders Active Amid Slump in New Starts as Traders Look Ahead to Spring (XHB)
CarMax, Inc. (NYSE: KMX) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a $500 million extension of its existing share repurchase program for the company's outstanding common stock. This extension is in addition to the previously announced $300 million repurchase authorization approved by the Board on October 17, 2012. This $500 million authorization expires on December 31, 2014.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LyondellBasell Industries (LYB) Raises Buyback Plan by 10%
- ASML Holding NV (ASML) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Revs Light; Plans EUR1.1B Buyback
- Genpact (G) Announces Results of Modified Dutch Auction Tender Offer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!