CSC (CSC) Announces New $1 Billion Share Buyback Plan
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/29: (CRTO) (UEPS) (DGLY) Higher; (FRO) (BIG) (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Income Growth Slows in July Amid Drop in Expenditures
- Tesla Motors (TSLA), China Unicom Partner on Charging Station Expansion in China
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Rises; Advances MEDI-4736 to Phase II for Colorectal Cancer
CSC (NYSE: CSC) said its board approved a new share repurchase program authorizing up to $1 billion in share repurchases
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Starts Computer Sciences (CSC) at Sector Perform
- BJ's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI) Raises Buyback Plan by $100M
- Oil States International (OIS) Reports Extension of Repurchase Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!