CBRE Group (CBG) Approves $250M Stock Buyback Program
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBG) announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the company to repurchase up to an aggregate of $250 million of its shares of Class A common stock over three years.
The repurchase program is expected to be executed through open market transactions, privately negotiated transactions, or in such other manner as determined by the company, including through plans complying with Rule 10b5-1 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. The timing of the repurchases and the actual amount repurchased will depend on a variety of factors, including the market price of the company’s common stock, general market and economic conditions and other factors. The stock repurchase program may be extended, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice.
“The strength of our balance sheet, considerable cash flow and resiliency of our business gives us the flexibility to return capital to shareholders while continuing to make long-term, growth-oriented investments,” said Bob Sulentic, CBRE’s president and chief executive officer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- Schlumberger Announces Full-Year and Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results
- Wolters Kluwer NV: Share Buyback Transaction Details January 12 - 18, 2017
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!