CACI Int'l (CACI) Commences 4M Common Buyback
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
CACI International Inc (NYSE: CACI), has begun to repurchase four million shares of the Company’s common stock. The Company expects to complete the program in approximately two months, depending upon market volume considerations. To date, the Company has repurchased 1.3 million shares at an average price of $50.56 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- P.A.M. Transportation Services (PTSI) Commences Modified 'Dutch Auction' Tender
- Melco Crown (MPEL) Announces $500M Share Repurchase Plan
- Nordic American Offshore (NAO) Approves 2.5M Common Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!