CACI Int'l (CACI) Commences 4M Common Buyback
- Market Wrap: Markets Slump Amid Weak Econ. Data; GoDaddy Goes Public; U.S. Auto Sales Mixed in March
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Enhanced Employee Benefits; Includes Wage Increase, Paid Vacation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/01: (RPRX) (TCPI) (XON) Higher; (SIGM) (CNAT) (MU) Lower (more...)
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Model 'W'
CACI International Inc (NYSE: CACI), has begun to repurchase four million shares of the Company’s common stock. The Company expects to complete the program in approximately two months, depending upon market volume considerations. To date, the Company has repurchased 1.3 million shares at an average price of $50.56 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CACI International (CACI) Announces Acquisition of LTC Engineering Associates
- UPDATE: Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) Raises Qtr. Dividend 3.8% to 13.5c/Share; Yields 1.5%
- BankFinancial (BFIN) Approves 5% Common Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!