CACI Int'l (CACI) Commences 4M Common Buyback
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Rip Higher in July; Allergan Fends-Off Takeover; Apple at All-Time Highs?;
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/19: (DGLY) (PETM) Higher; (RGSE) (HTZ) (LZB) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Hits $100 ($700 Pre-Split)
- PetSmart (PETM) to Explore Strategic Alternatives, Including Possible Sale
- Allergan (AGN) Approached Salix Pharma (SLXP) - DJ
CACI International Inc (NYSE: CACI), has begun to repurchase four million shares of the Company’s common stock. The Company expects to complete the program in approximately two months, depending upon market volume considerations. To date, the Company has repurchased 1.3 million shares at an average price of $50.56 per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- La-Z-Boy, Inc. (LZB) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; Increases Buyback by 5M
- Weyerhaeuser Co. (WY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 31.8% to $0.29; Approves $700M Buyback
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR) to Buyback 6M More Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!