CACI Int'l (CACI) Commences 4M Common Buyback
- Wall Street rises in volatile session ahead of jobs data
- Market Wrap: ISM Services Slip in August; Markets Mixed Ahead of Nonfarm Jobs Data; Brady Tops Goodell in Court
- After Hours Stocks Movers 09/03: (BLOX) Higher; (VNCE) (UTIW) (PAY) (more...)
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
CACI International Inc (NYSE: CACI), has begun to repurchase four million shares of the Company’s common stock. The Company expects to complete the program in approximately two months, depending upon market volume considerations. To date, the Company has repurchased 1.3 million shares at an average price of $50.56 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nucor (NUE) Declares $0.3725 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $900M Common Stock Buyback
- H&R Block (HRB) Announces Commencement of $1.5B Common Stock 'Modified Dutch Auction' Tender
- H&R Block (HRB) Announces New Capital Structure, Approves $3.5B Common Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!