Bristol-Myers (BMY) Adds $3B in Shares to Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Bristol-Myers (NYSE: BMY) adds $3 billion in shares to its buyback plan.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Terex Corp. (TEX) Initiates Qtr. Dividend at 5c; Approves $200M Buyback
- McGraw Hill (MHFI) Approves New 50M Buyback Plan
- SPX Corp (SPW) to Divest EGS Electric Stake in $571M Deal; Bolsters Buyback Plans
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!