Beasley Broadcast Group (BBGI) To Buyback $25M in Stock
- Top 10 News Items for 05/20 to 05/24: A True Fed Tapering?, Japan's Nikkei Blasted, Dimons are Forever
- Valeant (VRX) Continues Deal Hunt; Close to Buying Bausch & Lomb for $9B
- A.G. Lafley Returns as President/CEO of Procter & Gamble (PG)
- Chile Slaps Barrick Gold (ABX) with $16.4M Fine, Halts Construction at Pascua-Lama
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/24: (BLOX) (IOC) (P) Higher; (RSOL) (SHLD) (ANF) Lower (more...)
Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: BBGI) said its Board of Directors increased the Company's previous share repurchase program to authorize repurchases of up to $25 million of Beasley Broadcast Group common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetApp (NTAP) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Boosts Buyback, Plans Job Cuts, Initiates Dividend
- Elliott Management: Dividend, Buyback are 'Positive Steps' for NetApp (NTAP)
- Pike Electric (PIKE) Closes Secondary Offering, Completes Stock Repurchase
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!