Bar Harbor Bankshares (BHB) to Resume Rock Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Bar Harbor Bankshares (NYSE: BHB) announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the continuation of the Company’s existing stock repurchase plan through August 16, 2018. No other changes were made to the plan.
In August 2008, the Company’s Board of Directors approved a twenty-four month program to repurchase up to 450,000 shares of the Company’s common stock, or approximately 10.2% of the shares then outstanding. The Company’s Board of Directors authorized the continuance of this program for additional twenty-four month periods in August 2010, 2012 and 2014.
Depending on market conditions and other factors, stock repurchases may be commenced or suspended at any time, or from time to time, without prior notice and may be made in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions. As of June 30, 2016, the Company had repurchased 173,363 shares of stock under this plan, or 38.5% of the total authorized, at an average price of $19.89 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AptarGroup (ATR) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 32c/Share; Approves $50M Stock Buyback
- Pacwest Bancorp (PACW) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; $400M Buyback Plan
- Silgan Holdings (SLGN) Commences $250M Modified 'Dutch Auction' Tender; Approves Additional $300M Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!