Autobytel (ABTL) Authorizes $1.5M Buyback Program
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Autobytel (Nasdaq: ABTL) announces a $1.5 million buyback plan.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) Affirms FY13 Outlook; Issues In-Line FY14 EPS Guidance
- Cooper (COO) Adds $200M to Buyback Plan
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Bolsters Buyback Plan; Guides FY13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!