Aspen Tech (AZPN) Approves $100M Buyback Plan
- Wall St. ends down as China data sparks global growth fears
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/1: (TRVN) LEI) (FORD) Higher; (AXPW) (ACI) (CLD) Lower
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
- Google (GOOG) Unveils New Logo, Identity Family
Aspen Technology's (NASDAQ: AZPN) oard of Directors approved a share repurchase program for up to $100 million. The timing and amount of any shares repurchased will be determined by AspenTech based on its evaluation of market conditions and other factors. Repurchases may also be made under a Rule 10b5-1 plan, which would permit shares to be repurchased when AspenTech might otherwise be precluded from doing so under applicable insider trading laws and regulations. The repurchase program may be suspended or discontinued at any time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IXYS Corp (IXYS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.3% to $0.04; Approves 1M Common Stock Buyback
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Adds $2B to Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Synopsys (SNPS) Approves $500M Common Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!