Aspen Tech (AZPN) Approves $100M Buyback Plan
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/2: (XRSC) (DGLY) (ISNS) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RSH) Lower
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- New Orders Growth Pushes Manufacturing ISM to Three-Year High
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
Aspen Technology's (NASDAQ: AZPN) oard of Directors approved a share repurchase program for up to $100 million. The timing and amount of any shares repurchased will be determined by AspenTech based on its evaluation of market conditions and other factors. Repurchases may also be made under a Rule 10b5-1 plan, which would permit shares to be repurchased when AspenTech might otherwise be precluded from doing so under applicable insider trading laws and regulations. The repurchase program may be suspended or discontinued at any time.
You May Also Be Interested In
- aspenONE® V8.7 Software Release Sets New Benchmark for Manufacturing & Supply Chain Performance
- VCA Antech (WOOF) Approves $400M Buyback, Reports $1.4B Credit Facility
- AAON, Inc. (AAON) Restarts 1.35M Buyback Plan