Aspen Tech (AZPN) Approves $100M Buyback Plan
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/06: (WTW) (AXON) (HUM) Higher; (ALLT) (AET) (RPTP) Lower (more...)
- Allergan (AGN) to Acquire Oculeve for $125M Plus Milestone Payments
- All Eyes on Cigna (CI)/Anthem (ANTM) With Aetna (AET)/Humana (HUM) Deal in the Books
Aspen Technology's (NASDAQ: AZPN) oard of Directors approved a share repurchase program for up to $100 million. The timing and amount of any shares repurchased will be determined by AspenTech based on its evaluation of market conditions and other factors. Repurchases may also be made under a Rule 10b5-1 plan, which would permit shares to be repurchased when AspenTech might otherwise be precluded from doing so under applicable insider trading laws and regulations. The repurchase program may be suspended or discontinued at any time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Energizer Holdings (ENR) Announces Initiative of Dividend, Approval of 7.5M Common Stock Buyback
- Delhaize Group press release - Acquisition of treasury shares
- Fitch Rates Scripps Networks Interactive's Senior Unsecured Term Loan Due 2017 'BBB+'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!