Aspen Tech (AZPN) Approves $100M Buyback Plan
- Wall Street slightly lower as earnings roll in
- Verizon (VZ) Enters Agreement to Acquire Yahoo's (YHOO) Operating Business in $4.8B Deal
- Outerwall (OUTR) Enters $1.6B Merger Agreement (APO)
- The Axe on Apple (AAPL) Expects Earnings To Be A Non-Event
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
Aspen Technology's (NASDAQ: AZPN) oard of Directors approved a share repurchase program for up to $100 million. The timing and amount of any shares repurchased will be determined by AspenTech based on its evaluation of market conditions and other factors. Repurchases may also be made under a Rule 10b5-1 plan, which would permit shares to be repurchased when AspenTech might otherwise be precluded from doing so under applicable insider trading laws and regulations. The repurchase program may be suspended or discontinued at any time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shore Bancshares (SHBI) Announces 3.2% Stock Buyback
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield; Approves Stock Buyback Program
- AspenTech Appoints R. Halsey Wise to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!