Aspen Tech (AZPN) Approves $100M Buyback Plan
- Brent oil breaks above $50 for first time in seven months
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- NetApp (NTAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Below
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Up 3% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: (LGF) (PVH) (WSM) Higher; (PRGN) (PSTG) (ALDX) Lower (more...)
Aspen Technology's (NASDAQ: AZPN) oard of Directors approved a share repurchase program for up to $100 million. The timing and amount of any shares repurchased will be determined by AspenTech based on its evaluation of market conditions and other factors. Repurchases may also be made under a Rule 10b5-1 plan, which would permit shares to be repurchased when AspenTech might otherwise be precluded from doing so under applicable insider trading laws and regulations. The repurchase program may be suspended or discontinued at any time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Adds $3B to Stock Buyback Authorization
- AutoZone 3rd Quarter Same Store Sales increase 2.0%; EPS Increases 12.6% to $10.77
- AAON, Inc. (AAON) Declares $0.11 Semi-Annual Dividend; Board Approves $25M Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!