Asia Entertainment & Resources (AERL) Announces New 2M Share Buyback Plan
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) IPO Opens Up 63%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/19: (PETX) (APP) (CERS) (RHT) Higher; (IMGN) (TNK) (NQ) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Cowen Lists Top 10 Potential Biotech Surprises Of 2015; Is an Old Fashioned Scandal in the Cards? (GILD) (BIIB) (AEGR) (more...)
Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. (NASDAQ: AERL) said its Board of Directors has established a new share repurchase program, which will expire on June 30, 2013. The share repurchase program authorizes the Company to purchase up to two million of its ordinary shares on the open market at prices to be determined by the Company’s management. 26,300 shares were purchased under the initial repurchase program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CVS Health (CVS) Guides FY15 adj.-EPS to $5.05 - $5.19; Approves $10B Buyback
- Powell Industries (POWL) Approves $25M Buyback Plan
- MasTec (MTZ) Trims FY15 Outlook; Approves $100M Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!