Asia Entertainment & Resources (AERL) Announces New 2M Share Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. (NASDAQ: AERL) said its Board of Directors has established a new share repurchase program, which will expire on June 30, 2013. The share repurchase program authorizes the Company to purchase up to two million of its ordinary shares on the open market at prices to be determined by the Company’s management. 26,300 shares were purchased under the initial repurchase program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) Bullish Stance Reiterated, Estimate Raised at Jefferies on Buybacks
- American Woodmark (AMWD) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Adds $25M to Buyback
- G Willi-food (WILC) Board Approves 5M Share Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!