Asia Entertainment & Resources (AERL) Announces New 2M Share Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. (NASDAQ: AERL) said its Board of Directors has established a new share repurchase program, which will expire on June 30, 2013. The share repurchase program authorizes the Company to purchase up to two million of its ordinary shares on the open market at prices to be determined by the Company’s management. 26,300 shares were purchased under the initial repurchase program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Professional Diversity Network (IPDN) Approves $1.2M Common Stock Buyback
- Solar Capital (SLRC) Approves $30M Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Monsanto (MON) Misses Q4 EPS by 17c; Guides FY15 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!