Arrow Financial (AROW) Announces $5M Buyback
- U.S. stocks edge up as rise in oil drives energy shares
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/5: (SYNC) (AAWW) (TPC) Higher; (PTX) (RRTS) (WFT) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Losses Steam as Investors Brace for Capital Raise
- Fed's Bullard says global headwinds appear to have waned, Brexit no risk
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS, GMV Rises 24%
On November 28, 2012, the Board of Directors of Arrow Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: AROW), approved a new stock repurchase program authorizing the repurchase, at the discretion of senior management, of up to $5 million of the Company's common stock over the twelve month period starting January 1, 2013 in open market or negotiated transactions. This new repurchase program will replace the existing $5 million repurchase program authorized on November 30, 2011, which expires December 31, 2012. Through November 28, 2012, the Company had repurchased approximately $3.3 million of Company common stock under the existing program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cardinal Health (CAH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.4489; Approves $1B Stock Buyback
- Elliott Management Sends Letter to CDK Global (CDK) With 'Value-Maximizing Plan'
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Agrees to Sell Cellulose Fibers Pulp Mills in $2.2B Deal (IP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!