Arrow Financial (AROW) Announces $5M Buyback
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- New Orders Growth Pushes Manufacturing ISM to Three-Year High
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
On November 28, 2012, the Board of Directors of Arrow Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: AROW), approved a new stock repurchase program authorizing the repurchase, at the discretion of senior management, of up to $5 million of the Company's common stock over the twelve month period starting January 1, 2013 in open market or negotiated transactions. This new repurchase program will replace the existing $5 million repurchase program authorized on November 30, 2011, which expires December 31, 2012. Through November 28, 2012, the Company had repurchased approximately $3.3 million of Company common stock under the existing program.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arrow Financial Corp (AROW) Reports 2% Dividend
- United Technologies (UTX) Affirms FY14 EPS Outlook; Adds $100M to Buyback Plan
- TiVo (TIVO) Reports New $350M Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!