Arrow Financial (AROW) Announces $5M Buyback
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
On November 28, 2012, the Board of Directors of Arrow Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: AROW), approved a new stock repurchase program authorizing the repurchase, at the discretion of senior management, of up to $5 million of the Company's common stock over the twelve month period starting January 1, 2013 in open market or negotiated transactions. This new repurchase program will replace the existing $5 million repurchase program authorized on November 30, 2011, which expires December 31, 2012. Through November 28, 2012, the Company had repurchased approximately $3.3 million of Company common stock under the existing program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arrow Financial (AROW) Declares 2% Stock Dividend
- Sandy Spring Bancorp (SASR) Announces 1.2M Common Stock Buyback Plan
- ADP (ADP) Plans $2B Debt Securities Offering; 25M Common Stock Buyback Approved Upon Completion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!