Arrow Financial (AROW) Announces $5M Buyback
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Ramps Higher; Telecom Italia Makes Run at Vivendi's GVT; Apple Affirms Sept. Event
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/28: (UEPS) (VEEV) (SPLK) Higher; (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Omnivision (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c; Issues Confident Q2 Outlook
- Markets Nervous as Russia/Ukraine War Games Heat Up
On November 28, 2012, the Board of Directors of Arrow Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: AROW), approved a new stock repurchase program authorizing the repurchase, at the discretion of senior management, of up to $5 million of the Company's common stock over the twelve month period starting January 1, 2013 in open market or negotiated transactions. This new repurchase program will replace the existing $5 million repurchase program authorized on November 30, 2011, which expires December 31, 2012. Through November 28, 2012, the Company had repurchased approximately $3.3 million of Company common stock under the existing program.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arrow Financial Corp (AROW) Reports 2% Dividend
- Kulicke & Soffa Industries (KLIC) Approves $100M Common Buyback
- Harte-Hanks (HHS) Plans $20M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!