Arrow Financial (AROW) Announces $5M Buyback
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
On November 28, 2012, the Board of Directors of Arrow Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: AROW), approved a new stock repurchase program authorizing the repurchase, at the discretion of senior management, of up to $5 million of the Company's common stock over the twelve month period starting January 1, 2013 in open market or negotiated transactions. This new repurchase program will replace the existing $5 million repurchase program authorized on November 30, 2011, which expires December 31, 2012. Through November 28, 2012, the Company had repurchased approximately $3.3 million of Company common stock under the existing program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avis Budget Group (CAR) Adopts Short-Term Stockholder Rights Plan
- Wolters Kluwer NV: Share Buyback Transaction Details January 12 - 18, 2017
- Schlumberger Announces Full-Year and Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!