Arrow Financial (AROW) Announces $5M Buyback
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/2: (TCON) (OHRP) (OMER) Higher; (LL) (PCRX) (MITL) Lower
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Google (GOOG) (GOOGL) to Buy
- Genworth Financial (GNW) Shares Hit Due to Material Weakness in Accounting
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) to Acquire Aruba Networks (ARUN) for $24.67/Share
On November 28, 2012, the Board of Directors of Arrow Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: AROW), approved a new stock repurchase program authorizing the repurchase, at the discretion of senior management, of up to $5 million of the Company's common stock over the twelve month period starting January 1, 2013 in open market or negotiated transactions. This new repurchase program will replace the existing $5 million repurchase program authorized on November 30, 2011, which expires December 31, 2012. Through November 28, 2012, the Company had repurchased approximately $3.3 million of Company common stock under the existing program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 8x8, Inc. (EGHT) Approves $20M Buyback Plan
- Dril-Quip (DRQ) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS; Approves $100M Buyback
- ZAGG, Inc. (ZAGG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $15M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!