Arrow Financial (AROW) Approves $5M Stock Buyback Plan
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
The Board of Directors of Arrow Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: AROW) on October 26, 2016, approved a new stock repurchase program authorizing the repurchase, at the discretion of senior management, of up to $5 million of the Company's common stock over the 12-month period starting January 1, 2017, in open market or negotiated transactions. This new repurchase program will replace the existing $5 million repurchase program authorized on October 28, 2015, which expires December 31, 2016. Through October 17, 2016, the Company had repurchased approximately $495,000 of Company common stock under the existing program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Announces New $4B Stock Buyback Plan
- Zoetis (ZTS) Approves $1.5B Common Stock Buyback Plan
- JPMorgan (JPM) Dimon: Dividend Levels Could Return to 50%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!