Anixter (AXE) Authorizes 1M Common Buyback
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Stocks Sink on Argentine Default and Rate Hike Worries
Anixter International Inc. (NYSE: AXE) today announced a share repurchase program under which the Company may repurchase up to 1 million of its outstanding shares with the exact volume and timing dependent on market conditions.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anixter International, Inc. (AXE) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c
- Sturm Ruger & Co. (RGR) Misses Q2 EPS by 11c; Raises Buyback to $100M
- Synaptics, Inc. (SYNA) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Lifts Buyback Plan by $110M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!