Anixter (AXE) Authorizes 1M Common Buyback
- Greece Submits Surprise Bailout Plan Ahead of Creditors' Finalized Proposal (FXE) (UUP)
- UPDATE: General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Rose 3% in May; Results Bolstered by Strong Chevy Pickup Sales
- UPDATE: Ford Motor (F) U.S. Sales Fell 1.3% in May Amid Weakness in Trucks, Utilities Segments
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/02: (AVEO) (VICL) (TA) Higher; (SOL) (TUBE) (RGLS) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Anixter International Inc. (NYSE: AXE) today announced a share repurchase program under which the Company may repurchase up to 1 million of its outstanding shares with the exact volume and timing dependent on market conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anixter International Inc. Completes Sale of Fasteners to American Industrial Partners
- Scorpio Tankers (STNG) Announces $250M Buyback Plan, Provides Update on Vessel Delivery
- Semtech (SMTC) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Issues Light Q2 Outlook; Raised Common Buyback to $100M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!