Anixter (AXE) Authorizes 1M Common Buyback
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
Anixter International Inc. (NYSE: AXE) today announced a share repurchase program under which the Company may repurchase up to 1 million of its outstanding shares with the exact volume and timing dependent on market conditions.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; Approves 400K Buyback
- IDEXX Labs (IDXX) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Approves Buyback; Guides FY14
- Life Time Fitness, Inc. (LTM) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c; $200M Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!