American Public Education (APEI) Approves $20M Buyback
- Indexes little changed, data indicates moderate growth
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Is Still Registering Philidor-Like Specialty Pharmacies - Bronte Capital
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/25: (KBIO) (PBMD) (ADRO) Higher; (PTCT) (HPQ) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
American Public Education, Inc. (Nasdaq: APEI) has authorized a program to repurchase up to $20 million worth of shares of the Company's common stock. Subject to market conditions, applicable legal requirements and other factors, the repurchases may be made in open market transactions or privately negotiated transactions. The authorization does not obligate the Company to acquire any shares, and purchases may be commenced or suspended at any time based on market conditions and other factors that the Company deems appropriate. As of March 31, 2012 there were approximately 18.2 million diluted shares outstanding of American Public Education common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chicos FAS (CHS) Declares $0.0775 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $300M Stock Buyback
- Navios Maritime Holdings (NM) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.23/Share; Will Suspend Dividend, Initiate Stock Buyback
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Announces Completion of Debt Transaction; Enters Accelerated Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!