American Public Education (APEI) Approves $20M Buyback
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
American Public Education, Inc. (Nasdaq: APEI) has authorized a program to repurchase up to $20 million worth of shares of the Company's common stock. Subject to market conditions, applicable legal requirements and other factors, the repurchases may be made in open market transactions or privately negotiated transactions. The authorization does not obligate the Company to acquire any shares, and purchases may be commenced or suspended at any time based on market conditions and other factors that the Company deems appropriate. As of March 31, 2012 there were approximately 18.2 million diluted shares outstanding of American Public Education common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.9% to $0.31; Approves $500M Common Buyback
- UPDATE: Talmer Bancorp (TLMR) Prices 9.66M Common Secondary Offering at $14.95/Share
- American Public Education to Participate in BMO Capital Markets 15th Annual Back to School Education Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!