American Public Education (APEI) Approves $20M Buyback
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/20: (IRF) (FOLD) (SYN) Higher; (NBY) RGSE) (VRNG) Lower
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Infineon (IFNNY) to Acquire International Rectifier (IRF) in $3B Deal
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 Comps Outlook
American Public Education, Inc. (Nasdaq: APEI) has authorized a program to repurchase up to $20 million worth of shares of the Company's common stock. Subject to market conditions, applicable legal requirements and other factors, the repurchases may be made in open market transactions or privately negotiated transactions. The authorization does not obligate the Company to acquire any shares, and purchases may be commenced or suspended at any time based on market conditions and other factors that the Company deems appropriate. As of March 31, 2012 there were approximately 18.2 million diluted shares outstanding of American Public Education common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Public Education Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR) Lifts Stock Buyback Plan by 6M Shares
- La-Z-Boy, Inc. (LZB) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; Increases Buyback by 5M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!