American Public Education (APEI) Approves $20M Buyback
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- Engaged Capital Unsettled by Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Jeffries Re-Signing, Considering All Options
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
American Public Education, Inc. (Nasdaq: APEI) has authorized a program to repurchase up to $20 million worth of shares of the Company's common stock. Subject to market conditions, applicable legal requirements and other factors, the repurchases may be made in open market transactions or privately negotiated transactions. The authorization does not obligate the Company to acquire any shares, and purchases may be commenced or suspended at any time based on market conditions and other factors that the Company deems appropriate. As of March 31, 2012 there were approximately 18.2 million diluted shares outstanding of American Public Education common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) Provides Update on First 10-Well Pad in the Marcellus, Updates Repurchases, Sells Mid-Continent Assets for $123M
- Terex Corp. (TEX) Initiates Qtr. Dividend at 5c; Approves $200M Buyback
- Cyberonics (CYBX) Adds 1M Common Shares to Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!