American Public Education (APEI) Approves $20M Buyback
- Wall Street gives up gains as Coke, weak oil drag
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/27: (MDGS) (UIS) (PMD) Higher; (AKAM) (CCCL) (KN) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Taking Another Look at Maxim Integrated (MXIM) 'Wouldn't be Surprising' - Analyst
- Medivation (MDVN) Cancelled Bus Tour Has Rumor Mill Buzzing
American Public Education, Inc. (Nasdaq: APEI) has authorized a program to repurchase up to $20 million worth of shares of the Company's common stock. Subject to market conditions, applicable legal requirements and other factors, the repurchases may be made in open market transactions or privately negotiated transactions. The authorization does not obligate the Company to acquire any shares, and purchases may be commenced or suspended at any time based on market conditions and other factors that the Company deems appropriate. As of March 31, 2012 there were approximately 18.2 million diluted shares outstanding of American Public Education common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BB&T Corp. (BBT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.30; Approves $640M Stock Buyback
- Corning (GLW) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; $2B Accelerated Stock Repurchase
- NextEra Energy Partners (NEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.5% to $0.33; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!