American Public Education (APEI) Approves $20M Buyback
- Allergan (AGN), Valeant (VRX), Pershing Square Enter Litigation Settlement; Special Meeting Date Set
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/16: (SINO) (NWBO) (RWLK) Higher; (SIGA) (COOL) (PIP) Lower (more...)
- Hertz Global (HTZ), Icahn Reach Agreement Over Director Appointments
- Washington Prime (WPG) to Acquire Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT) for $14.20/Share
- Apple's (AAPL) New iPhone 6/6+ May Not Hit China Until Early 2015
American Public Education, Inc. (Nasdaq: APEI) has authorized a program to repurchase up to $20 million worth of shares of the Company's common stock. Subject to market conditions, applicable legal requirements and other factors, the repurchases may be made in open market transactions or privately negotiated transactions. The authorization does not obligate the Company to acquire any shares, and purchases may be commenced or suspended at any time based on market conditions and other factors that the Company deems appropriate. As of March 31, 2012 there were approximately 18.2 million diluted shares outstanding of American Public Education common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Humana Inc. (HUM) Approves $2B Buyback
- TFS Financial Corporation (TFSL) Announces 10M Common Stock Buyback
- HollyFrontier (HFC) Approves $500M Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!