American Public Education (APEI) Approves $20M Buyback
- Market Wrap: Market Rally Fades as DJIA Ends Q1 Negative; Charter's Smart M&A Move; Etsy Sets IPO Price Range
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/31: (DYAX) (CHK) (RUBI) Higher; (UTIW) (RKT) (SNX) Lower (more...)
- Etsy (ETSY) Sees IPO Price of $14 - $16/Share
- Dyax Corp (DYAX) Announces Positive Results from Phase 1b Trial of DX-2930 and Fast Track Designation
American Public Education, Inc. (Nasdaq: APEI) has authorized a program to repurchase up to $20 million worth of shares of the Company's common stock. Subject to market conditions, applicable legal requirements and other factors, the repurchases may be made in open market transactions or privately negotiated transactions. The authorization does not obligate the Company to acquire any shares, and purchases may be commenced or suspended at any time based on market conditions and other factors that the Company deems appropriate. As of March 31, 2012 there were approximately 18.2 million diluted shares outstanding of American Public Education common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: TJX Cos. (TJX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.21; 1.2% Yield
- BankFinancial (BFIN) Approves 5% Common Buyback
- Neustar (NSR) Approves $150M Common Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!