American Public Education (APEI) Approves $20M Buyback
- S&P 500 ascends 2 percent in two days
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- NetApp (NTAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Below
- Medivation's (MDVN) Board Split Over Support for Gilead (GILD), Pfizer (PFE) Proposals - Source
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Shares Hit as Alibaba (BABA) SEC Woes Could Impact Core Asset Sale
American Public Education, Inc. (Nasdaq: APEI) has authorized a program to repurchase up to $20 million worth of shares of the Company's common stock. Subject to market conditions, applicable legal requirements and other factors, the repurchases may be made in open market transactions or privately negotiated transactions. The authorization does not obligate the Company to acquire any shares, and purchases may be commenced or suspended at any time based on market conditions and other factors that the Company deems appropriate. As of March 31, 2012 there were approximately 18.2 million diluted shares outstanding of American Public Education common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AAON, Inc. (AAON) Declares $0.11 Semi-Annual Dividend; Board Approves $25M Stock Buyback
- SB Financial Group (SBFG) Approves 200K Share Repurchase Program
- Pegasystems (PEGA) Increases Buyback Plan to $50M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!