American Public Education (APEI) Approves $20M Buyback
- Wall Street rallies late; biotechs, materials boost
- Bank Stocks Obliterated to Start the Year
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Cuts Quarterly Dividend 81.5% to $0.05; Yields 0.5%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/9: (BLPH) (CTIC) (TRXC) Higher; (ASEI) (PAGP) (BRS) Lower
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
American Public Education, Inc. (Nasdaq: APEI) has authorized a program to repurchase up to $20 million worth of shares of the Company's common stock. Subject to market conditions, applicable legal requirements and other factors, the repurchases may be made in open market transactions or privately negotiated transactions. The authorization does not obligate the Company to acquire any shares, and purchases may be commenced or suspended at any time based on market conditions and other factors that the Company deems appropriate. As of March 31, 2012 there were approximately 18.2 million diluted shares outstanding of American Public Education common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apollo Education (APOL) Peers on Watch Amid Takeover Deal (DV) (ESI) (STRA)
- Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) Announces $50M Buyback Plan
- Goodyear Tire (GT) Tops Q4 EPS by 18c; Adds $550M to Stock Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!