American Public Education (APEI) Approves $20M Buyback
- Wall Street rises as energy, financial stocks gain
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed may change stress tests, capital buffers for U.S. banks: Yellen
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Exclusive: CBS, Viacom controlling shareholder to call on companies to merge - sources
American Public Education, Inc. (Nasdaq: APEI) has authorized a program to repurchase up to $20 million worth of shares of the Company's common stock. Subject to market conditions, applicable legal requirements and other factors, the repurchases may be made in open market transactions or privately negotiated transactions. The authorization does not obligate the Company to acquire any shares, and purchases may be commenced or suspended at any time based on market conditions and other factors that the Company deems appropriate. As of March 31, 2012 there were approximately 18.2 million diluted shares outstanding of American Public Education common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express (AXP) Announces 150M Common Stock Buyback; Quarterly Dividend Increased 10.3%
- Banner Corp. (BANR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.5% to $0.23; 2.1% Yield
- Teletech Holdings (TTEC) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 8.1% to $0.20; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!