American Public Education (APEI) Approves $20M Buyback
- Top 10 News for 4/27 - 4/30: iPhone Pushes Apple to Another Strong Quarter; PCE Slowdown Hits Q1 GDP; U.S. Auto Sale Lag in April
- Third Point Reveals 'Significant Stake' in Yum! (YUM) and New Position in Devon (DVN)
- Tesla (TSLA) Debuts New Powerwall Home Battery Product
- Analyst Calls Apple Watch a Bust (AAPL)
- CSX (CSX) Gains Ahead of Sohn Conference as Ackman Chatter Grows Louder
American Public Education, Inc. (Nasdaq: APEI) has authorized a program to repurchase up to $20 million worth of shares of the Company's common stock. Subject to market conditions, applicable legal requirements and other factors, the repurchases may be made in open market transactions or privately negotiated transactions. The authorization does not obligate the Company to acquire any shares, and purchases may be commenced or suspended at any time based on market conditions and other factors that the Company deems appropriate. As of March 31, 2012 there were approximately 18.2 million diluted shares outstanding of American Public Education common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades American Public Education (APEI) to Hold
- AmerisourceBergen (ABC) Tops Q2 EPS by 26c; Approves $1B Common Stock Buyback Plan
- BB&T Corp. (BBT) Approves $820M Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!