American Public Education (APEI) Approves $20M Buyback
- Reynolds American's (RAI) Acquisition of Lorillard (LO) Cleared by U.S. FTC
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: (EOX) (FPRX) (TIVO) Higher; (VNET) (WDAY) (COT) Lower (more...)
- Michael Kors (KORS) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Issues Light FY16 Outlook
- Jimmy John's Preparing IPO - Report
American Public Education, Inc. (Nasdaq: APEI) has authorized a program to repurchase up to $20 million worth of shares of the Company's common stock. Subject to market conditions, applicable legal requirements and other factors, the repurchases may be made in open market transactions or privately negotiated transactions. The authorization does not obligate the Company to acquire any shares, and purchases may be commenced or suspended at any time based on market conditions and other factors that the Company deems appropriate. As of March 31, 2012 there were approximately 18.2 million diluted shares outstanding of American Public Education common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AbbVie (ABBV) Enters $5B Accelerated Common Stock Buyback Agreement
- UPDATE: Marsh & Mclennan (MMC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.7% to $0.31; Approves $2B Buyback
- Nordic American Offshore (NAO) Approves 2.5M Common Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!