American Public Education (APEI) Approves $20M Buyback
- SABMiller Rejects GBP 42.15/Share Offer From AB InBev SA (BUD)
- Futures up as oil prices rise for fourth day
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Growth Outlook
- Prince Alwalled Bin Talal Shows New 5.17% Stake in Twitter, Inc. (TWTR)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Offers 3-Year Growth Strategy; Guides FY16 EPS, Revenue Below Views
American Public Education, Inc. (Nasdaq: APEI) has authorized a program to repurchase up to $20 million worth of shares of the Company's common stock. Subject to market conditions, applicable legal requirements and other factors, the repurchases may be made in open market transactions or privately negotiated transactions. The authorization does not obligate the Company to acquire any shares, and purchases may be commenced or suspended at any time based on market conditions and other factors that the Company deems appropriate. As of March 31, 2012 there were approximately 18.2 million diluted shares outstanding of American Public Education common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Garrison Capital (GARS) Approves $10M Common Stock Buyback Plan
- ITC Holdings (ITC) Enters $115M Common Stock Accelerated Buyback Plan
- Tallgrass Energy GP (TEGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.144; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!