American Public Education (APEI) Approves $20M Buyback
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Releases; Zebra's Giant Enterprise Deal; Glass Day on Tax Day
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/15: (YHOO) (BIDU) (INTC) Higher; (ATHL) Lower (more...)
- Yahoo, Inc. (YHOO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stocks Choppy With Escalation of Ukraine Violence
American Public Education, Inc. (Nasdaq: APEI) has authorized a program to repurchase up to $20 million worth of shares of the Company's common stock. Subject to market conditions, applicable legal requirements and other factors, the repurchases may be made in open market transactions or privately negotiated transactions. The authorization does not obligate the Company to acquire any shares, and purchases may be commenced or suspended at any time based on market conditions and other factors that the Company deems appropriate. As of March 31, 2012 there were approximately 18.2 million diluted shares outstanding of American Public Education common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) to Buyback 10% of Outstanding Shares
- JPMorgan (JPM) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.28; Affirms Plans for Increased Dividend
- International Speedway Corp (ISCA) Raises Annual Dividend 9.1% to $0.24; 0.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!