American Public Education (APEI) Approves $20M Buyback
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
American Public Education, Inc. (Nasdaq: APEI) has authorized a program to repurchase up to $20 million worth of shares of the Company's common stock. Subject to market conditions, applicable legal requirements and other factors, the repurchases may be made in open market transactions or privately negotiated transactions. The authorization does not obligate the Company to acquire any shares, and purchases may be commenced or suspended at any time based on market conditions and other factors that the Company deems appropriate. As of March 31, 2012 there were approximately 18.2 million diluted shares outstanding of American Public Education common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.15; 1.6% Yield
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Adds 5% to Buyback Plan
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) Reports $250M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!