American Public Education (APEI) Approves $20M Buyback
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
American Public Education, Inc. (Nasdaq: APEI) has authorized a program to repurchase up to $20 million worth of shares of the Company's common stock. Subject to market conditions, applicable legal requirements and other factors, the repurchases may be made in open market transactions or privately negotiated transactions. The authorization does not obligate the Company to acquire any shares, and purchases may be commenced or suspended at any time based on market conditions and other factors that the Company deems appropriate. As of March 31, 2012 there were approximately 18.2 million diluted shares outstanding of American Public Education common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ITT Educational (ESI) For-Profit Education Peers on Watch as Dept. of Education Clamps Down (DV) (APOL)
- Altria Group (MO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $0.61; 3.7% Yield
- Cree (CREE) Announces Grant of Performance Units, Extension of Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!