Ambow Education (AMBO) Authorizes $10M Buyback Plan
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. (NYSE: AMBO) has announced a $10 million buyback program.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Marathon Oil (MRO) Plans Stronger Eagle Ford, Bakken Activity; Boosts Buyback to $2.5B
- Globecomm Systems (GCOM) trading halted for info
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!