Alpha Pro Tech Ltd. (APT) Approves $3M Expansion to Buyback Plan
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (NYSE: APT) today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a $3.0 million expansion of the Company's existing share repurchase program.
With this authorized expansion, the Company now has approximately $3.6 million available to repurchase shares of the Company's common stock, $0.6 million of which remains from the previous expansion announced in May 2016.
Management anticipates repurchasing shares through open market purchases or through privately-negotiated transactions and intends to retire all shares purchased through the share repurchase program. Open market purchases may be executed by the Company's broker through a pre-arranged repurchase plan, which operates in accordance with the guidelines specified under Rule 10b5-1 and Rule 10b-18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Any transactions under the repurchase plan will be effected in accordance with the terms of the plan, including specified price, volume and timing conditions, and will be applied against the amount authorized for the Company's share repurchase program. Other open market and privately-negotiated purchases may occur from time to time outside the repurchase plan based on market and general business conditions, subject to applicable rules and regulations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teradyne (TER) Plans $400M Offering of Senior Convertible Notes, Approves $500M Common Stock Buyback
- KongZhong (KZ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.11
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!