Agilent (A) Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) announced that its board of directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $500 million of the company’s common stock during fiscal 2013. The new repurchase authorization replaces Agilent’s existing stock repurchase program, which authorized the repurchase of shares to reduce or eliminate share dilution from equity programs.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agilent Technologies Thought Leader Award Supports Dr. Joshua Rabinowitz’s Research at Princeton University
- Jewett-Cameron (JCTCF) Approves 300K Buyback Plan
- Xilinx's DDR4 Memory Solution for UltraScale Devices Completes Agilent N6462A Compliance Test Running at 2400 Mb/s
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!