Agilent (A) Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) announced that its board of directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $500 million of the company’s common stock during fiscal 2013. The new repurchase authorization replaces Agilent’s existing stock repurchase program, which authorized the repurchase of shares to reduce or eliminate share dilution from equity programs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield; Approves Stock Buyback Program
- Heritage Oaks Bancorp (HEOP) Extends Repurchase Program
- Biogen (BIIB) Tops Q2 EPS by 53c; CEO Scangos to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!