Agilent (A) Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- S&P 500 ends flat; Fed sees risks but unlikely to reverse course
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/10: (HUBS) (EXPE) (TSLA) Higher; (PPC) (MYL) (ZNGA) Lower (more...)
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) announced that its board of directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $500 million of the company’s common stock during fiscal 2013. The new repurchase authorization replaces Agilent’s existing stock repurchase program, which authorized the repurchase of shares to reduce or eliminate share dilution from equity programs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Approves $5B Stock Buyback; Corning's Weeks Elected to Board
- Pilgrim's Pride (PPC) Adds $300M to Stock Buyback Program
- Matrix Service (MTRX) Resumes Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!