Agilent (A) Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) announced that its board of directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $500 million of the company’s common stock during fiscal 2013. The new repurchase authorization replaces Agilent’s existing stock repurchase program, which authorized the repurchase of shares to reduce or eliminate share dilution from equity programs.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agilent Technologies Introduces Higher-Performance Q-TOF GC/MS System, Featuring Optimized Hardware/Software Capabilities
- BJ's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI) Raises Buyback Plan by $100M
- VCA Antech (WOOF) Approves $400M Buyback, Reports $1.4B Credit Facility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!