Agilent (A) Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) announced that its board of directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $500 million of the company’s common stock during fiscal 2013. The new repurchase authorization replaces Agilent’s existing stock repurchase program, which authorized the repurchase of shares to reduce or eliminate share dilution from equity programs.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agilent Technologies Hosts Forensics e-Seminar Series: “Definitive Drug Detection”
- Dako Collaborates on Review of Immunohistochemistry's Impact on Prostate Diagnostics
- TRADE NEWS: Agilent Technologies Introduces Fastest, Highest-Performance PXIe Controller for Complex, Secure Applications
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!