Agilent (A) Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- U.S. stocks open higher
- Where to Invest When The Fed Raises For A Second Time? (SPY) (QQQ) (IWM (XLF)
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Comps Outpace Views
- Polycom (PLCM) Receives Revised Offer; Could Lead to 'Company Superior Proposal'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/24: (MGN) (XCO) (PLCM) (GPRO) Higher; (SSW) (DSW) (SAGE) (BBY) Lower (more...)
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) announced that its board of directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $500 million of the company’s common stock during fiscal 2013. The new repurchase authorization replaces Agilent’s existing stock repurchase program, which authorized the repurchase of shares to reduce or eliminate share dilution from equity programs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Insperity (NSP) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 25c/Share; Approves Additional 1M Share Stock Buyback
- Stratus Properties (STRS) Updates on Strategic Review Process Following Mischaracterization by Shareholder
- Agilent Technologies (A) Declares $0.115 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!