Agilent (A) Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Wall Street gains as data points to improving economy
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/1: (YECO) (FTEK) (GBR) Higher; (FC) (HIMX) (MU) Lower
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) announced that its board of directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $500 million of the company’s common stock during fiscal 2013. The new repurchase authorization replaces Agilent’s existing stock repurchase program, which authorized the repurchase of shares to reduce or eliminate share dilution from equity programs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agilent Technologies (A): Leerink's Top Pick in Life Science Tools
- PNC Financial Services (PNC) Announces Dividend Hike, New $2B Stock Buyback Plan
- American Express (AXP) 2016 CCAR Plans Included 10% Dividend Hike and $3.3B Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!