Aetna (AET) Adds $750M to Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
Aetna's (NYSE: AET) Board has just authorized the additional repurchase of up to $750 million in common shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aetna, Inc. (AET) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.225; 1.4% Yield
- Aetna Recognized as One of the Most Community-Minded Companies in “Civic 50” Rankings
- Aetna to Hold Investor Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!