Aegean Marine (ANW) Announces 1M Common Buyback
- Global equities set 2-week low before Yellen speech, dollar dips
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group - WSJ
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- Big Lots (BIG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades ITT Educational Services (ESI) to Underweight, $0.00 Price Target
Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. (NYSE: ANW) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a continuation of its share repurchase program for up to a total of one million shares of the Company's common stock. The Board will review the program after a period of 12 months. Share repurchases will be made from time to time for cash in open market transactions at prevailing market prices or in privately negotiated transactions. The timing and amount of purchases under the program will be determined by management based upon market conditions and other factors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leonard Green to Make $625M Investment in Signet Jewelers (SIG); Adds $625M to Stock Buyback Program
- Simpson Manufacturing (SSD) Approves $125M Buyback Plan
- Vista Outdoor Board of Directors Approves $100 Million Share Repurchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!