Aegean Marine (ANW) Announces 1M Common Buyback
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. (NYSE: ANW) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a continuation of its share repurchase program for up to a total of one million shares of the Company's common stock. The Board will review the program after a period of 12 months. Share repurchases will be made from time to time for cash in open market transactions at prevailing market prices or in privately negotiated transactions. The timing and amount of purchases under the program will be determined by management based upon market conditions and other factors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baxalta Incorporated (BXLT) Declares Inaugural Dividend; Announces $1B Stock Buyback
- Gannett (GCI) Adds New Director; Board Approves $150M Buyback Program
- RBS to Sell 75M Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Common Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!