Aegean Marine (ANW) Announces 1M Common Buyback
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- Microsoft (MSFT) Unveils Its Next-Gen OS: Windows 10
- American Science and Engineering (ASEI) Sees Q2 Loss; Announces Workforce Reduction
- Teekay Corporation (TK) Surges on Bold New Dividend Policy, Stock Upgrade
Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. (NYSE: ANW) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a continuation of its share repurchase program for up to a total of one million shares of the Company's common stock. The Board will review the program after a period of 12 months. Share repurchases will be made from time to time for cash in open market transactions at prevailing market prices or in privately negotiated transactions. The timing and amount of purchases under the program will be determined by management based upon market conditions and other factors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Oilwell Varco Inc. (NOV) Reports $3B Buyback Plan
- EVERTEC, Inc. (EVTC) Approves $75M Common Buyback Plan
- Roumell Asset Management Raises Stake in SeaChange (SEAC) to 6.2%; Seeks Larger Buybacks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!