Aegean Marine (ANW) Announces 1M Common Buyback
- Wall St. ends up slightly as focus turns to earnings
- Market Wrap: Dell Makes it Official with EMC; Lilly Hit on Drug Halt; Ferrari IPO Revs up
- Dell to Acquire EMC Corp. (EMC) for $33.15/Share
- Ryder System (R) Cuts Q3, FY15 EPS Outlook
- Twitter (TWTR) Layoffs Could Indicate a Disastrous Quarter is Coming
Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. (NYSE: ANW) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a continuation of its share repurchase program for up to a total of one million shares of the Company's common stock. The Board will review the program after a period of 12 months. Share repurchases will be made from time to time for cash in open market transactions at prevailing market prices or in privately negotiated transactions. The timing and amount of purchases under the program will be determined by management based upon market conditions and other factors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- State National Companies (SNC) Approves $50M Common Stock Buyback plan
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Dow Announces Final Proration Factor of 21.00 Percent for Shares Tendered in Split-Off Exchange Offer
- Horace Mann Educators (HMN) Approves Additional $50M Common Stock Buyback Authorization
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!