Aegean Marine (ANW) Announces 1M Common Buyback
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
- Exelis (XLS) to Spin Mission Systems Unit into Independent Company
- William Blair's 2014 Top Small-Cap Picks
Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. (NYSE: ANW) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a continuation of its share repurchase program for up to a total of one million shares of the Company's common stock. The Board will review the program after a period of 12 months. Share repurchases will be made from time to time for cash in open market transactions at prevailing market prices or in privately negotiated transactions. The timing and amount of purchases under the program will be determined by management based upon market conditions and other factors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Questcor (QCOR) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; Updates on Buybacks
- Express Scripts (ESRX) Enters $1.5B Accelerated Buyback Plan
- MFA Financial (MFA) Adds 6M Shares to Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!