Adams Express (ADX) Extends Buyback, Will Repurchase 5% of Shares
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
Adams Express Company (NYSE: ADX) Board extends its share buyback program and authorized the repurchase of up to 5 percent of outstanding shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
- Bank of Montreal (BMO) Approves 15M Common Stock Buyback
- ProAssurance Corp. (PRA) Declares $0.30 Qtr. Dividend; Adds $100M to Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesAdams Express Company, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!