AbitibiBowater (ABH) To Buyback Up to 10% of Stock
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
After the close, AbitibiBowater Inc., doing business as Resolute Forest Products (NYSE: ABH), announced that its Board has authorized the repurchase of up to 10% its common stock for an aggregate purchase price of up to US$100 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Discover Financial (DFS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.24; Approves New $3.2B Buyback Plan
- Sonoco Products Co. (SON) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.2% to $0.32; 3.1% Yield
- Jewett-Cameron (JCTCF) Approves 300K Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!