AbitibiBowater (ABH) To Buyback Up to 10% of Stock
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Stocks Sink on Argentine Default and Rate Hike Worries
After the close, AbitibiBowater Inc., doing business as Resolute Forest Products (NYSE: ABH), announced that its Board has authorized the repurchase of up to 10% its common stock for an aggregate purchase price of up to US$100 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Con-Way (CNW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.15; Approves $150M Buyback
- Bank Of Hawaii Corp. (BOH) Reports Q2 EPS of 94c, Increases Buyback
- On Assignment, Inc. (ASGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!