AbitibiBowater (ABH) To Buyback Up to 10% of Stock
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
After the close, AbitibiBowater Inc., doing business as Resolute Forest Products (NYSE: ABH), announced that its Board has authorized the repurchase of up to 10% its common stock for an aggregate purchase price of up to US$100 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ardmore Shipping (ASC) Completes Review of Securities Filings; Has No Plans for Raising Additional Capital at This Time
- America First Multifamily Investors (ATAX) Announces Authorization of Unit Buyback Plan
- MGE Energy (MGEE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.2% to $0.3075; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!