AbbVie (ABBV) Approves $1.5B Buyback
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1, FY14 Profit Outlook
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
AbbVie, Inc. (NYSE: ABBV) authorized a share repurchase program of up to $1.5 billion of the Company's outstanding common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Maintains Conviction Buy on Abbvie (ABBV)
- Sotheby's (BID) Repurchased $25M Shares Under ASB
- Imbruvica Emerges as Winner in Treatment of CLL - Goldman Survey (PCYC) (ABBV) (GILD)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!