AbbVie (ABBV) Approves $1.5B Buyback
- Market Wrap: IPO Values King up to $7.6B; Herbalife's Civil Disclosure; Mortgage Apps Fall
- Herbalife (HLF) Confirms FTC Civil Investigation
- Pfizer (PFE) to Appeal Celebrex Reissue Patent Court Decision
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15 EPS
AbbVie, Inc. (NYSE: ABBV) authorized a share repurchase program of up to $1.5 billion of the Company's outstanding common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Light Q1, FY14 EPS
- Children's Place (PLCE) Commences Qtr. Dividend; Approves $100M Buyback Plan
- Riverbed (RVBD) Adds $250M to Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!