AbbVie (ABBV) Approves $1.5B Buyback
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Rip Higher in July; Allergan Fends-Off Takeover; Apple at All-Time Highs?;
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/19: (DGLY) (PETM) Higher; (RGSE) (HTZ) (LZB) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Hits $100 ($700 Pre-Split)
- PetSmart (PETM) to Explore Strategic Alternatives, Including Possible Sale
- Allergan (AGN) Approached Salix Pharma (SLXP) - DJ
AbbVie, Inc. (NYSE: ABBV) authorized a share repurchase program of up to $1.5 billion of the Company's outstanding common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AbbVie Cystic Fibrosis Scholarship Program Awards 40 Student Scholars With Annual Academic Awards
- Rosenstein's JANA Partners 13F Confirms Apache (APA), Exits GM (GM), Enters FMC Corp (FMC) and Motorola Solutions (MSI) (more...)
- Weyerhaeuser Co. (WY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 31.8% to $0.29; Approves $700M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!