AbbVie (ABBV) Approves $1.5B Buyback
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal May Come on Monday - Bloomberg
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
AbbVie, Inc. (NYSE: ABBV) authorized a share repurchase program of up to $1.5 billion of the Company's outstanding common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield; New Stock Buyback Program Approved
- Lennox Int'l (LII) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Approves $100M Stock Buyback
- Sempra Energy (SRE) Cuts Planned Stock Buyback Amount by ~$500M - Bloomberg