AbbVie (ABBV) Approves $1.5B Buyback
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/29: (PGTI) (CAMT) (DCO) Higher; (EBSB) (GALT) (TRGT) Lower
- Windstream (WIN) Plans to Spin Certain Telecom Assets Into Public REIT
- Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Ford Motor (F) to Drop BlackBerry (BBRY) in Favor of Apple's (AAPL) iPhone - Bloomberg
AbbVie, Inc. (NYSE: ABBV) authorized a share repurchase program of up to $1.5 billion of the Company's outstanding common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Abbvie (ABBV) to Buy
- Caterpillar (CAT) Enters $2.5B Accelerated Buyback Agreement
- AbbVie Reports Second-Quarter 2014 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!