ADT Corp (ADT) Approves $2B Buyback
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
ADT Corporation's (NYSE: ADT) Board of Directors has approved a share repurchase program, authorizing the Company to purchase $2.0 billion of its common stock. The program expires on November 27, 2015 and may be terminated at any time.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ADT and IFTTT Working Together to Create New Smart Home Automations
- Oil States International (OIS) Reports Extension of Repurchase Plan
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR) to Buyback 6M More Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Hot Corp. News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!