ACI Worldwide (ACIW) Boosts Buyback to 2.5M Common
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
ACI Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACIW) announced that the Company's Board of Directors has authorized an increase to its Share Repurchase Program to 2.5 million shares of the Company's common stock. This represents $113 million of repurchase capacity, based on the $45.21 closing trading price per ACI share on September 13, 2012. Under the pre-existing Share Repurchase Program, year-to-date as of September 13, 2012, ACI has repurchased 1.43M shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
- Sensata Tech (ST) Announces 15.5M Common Secondary Offering; Enters Share Repurchase
- Equinix (EQIX) Approves $500M Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!