A. H. Belo Corp. (AHC) Approves 1M Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
A. H. Belo Corporation (NYSE: AHC) has authorized the repurchase of up to 1,000,000 shares of the Company’s Series A or Series B Common Stock. The Company expects to utilize this repurchase authority from time to time through open market purchases, privately negotiated transactions or otherwise.
You May Also Be Interested In
- A. H. Belo (AHC) Exploring Options for The Providence Journal
- Access National (ANCX) Declares $0.70 Special Dividend; 4.7% Yield
- Morningstar (MORN) Adds $200M to Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!