3M (MMM) Approves $7.5B Buyback Plan
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
3M Co. (NYSE: MMM) approves the repurchase of up to $7.5 billion of 3M’s outstanding common stock, replacing the company’s existing repurchase program. The authorization has no pre-established closing date.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Winner Named in Scotch Tape's National Gift Wrapping Contest
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) Provides Update on First 10-Well Pad in the Marcellus, Updates Repurchases, Sells Mid-Continent Assets for $123M
- Terex Corp. (TEX) Initiates Qtr. Dividend at 5c; Approves $200M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!