3M Co. (MMM) Announces Completion of Temporary Protective Films Unit Sale
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
3M (NYSE: MMM) announced that it has completed the sale of its temporary protective films business, formerly known as Polymask, to Pregis LLC.
3M’s temporary protective films business provides adhesive-backed temporary protective films used in a broad range of industries, including automotive, appliance, metalworking, building and construction.
The business was part of 3M’s Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, which will continue to focus on investing in its core adhesives, sealants, and tapes businesses.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 3M Co. (MMM) Enters Agreement to Sell HOYA Vision Care Business
- Cerberus Capital Enters Agreement to Acquire Staples (SPLS) European Business
- Duke Energy Renewables Announces Acquisition of Victory Solar Power Project (DUK)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!