Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/2: (ACW) (SIEB) (VSR) Higher; (PAY) (CCXI) (DVAX) Lower
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Siebert Financial Corp. (Nasdaq: SIEB) 31.6% HIGHER; Siebert Financial and Kennedy Cabot Acquisition, LLC are pleased to announce they have entered into a definitive agreement under which Kennedy Cabot Acquisition will acquire approximately 90% of the outstanding common stock of Siebert Financial Corp. from the Estate of Muriel F. Siebert. Siebert Financial is the owner of Muriel Siebert & Co., Inc., the broker-dealer founded in 1967 by the late Muriel F. “Mickie” Siebert, the first woman to own a seat on the New York Stock Exchange and the first woman to head a NYSE member firm.
Versar (NYSE: VSR) 22.2% HIGHER; was awarded a $400 million Army contract.
Resolute Energy (NYSE: REN) 17.5% HIGHER; rising with peers. Yesterday, the company announced that its senior management plans to participate in two conferences this month.
VeriFone Systems (NYSE: PAY) 16.4% LOWER; reported Q3 EPS of $0.42, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $493 million versus the consensus estimate of $515.54 million.
ChemoCentryx, Inc., (Nasdaq: CCXI) 14.7% LOWER; announced initial 12 week overall response rate (ORR) results from an ongoing open label, single arm Phase Ib clinical trial with CCX872 in patients with advanced pancreatic cancer. CCX872 is a selective inhibitor of the chemokine receptor known as CCR2.
VisionChina Media (Nasdaq: VISN) 13.4% HIGHER; volatility continuing in the name after shares recently rose from $5 up to $8 and back down to around $5 over the last few weeks.
Impinj (Nasdaq: PI) 12.6% HIGHER; adds to yesterday's strong gains following earnings.
Nexvet Biopharma (Nasdaq: NVET) 8.7% LOWER; reported FY15 results. For the year ended June 30, 2016, the Company reported a net loss attributable to common shareholders of $19.4 million, or $1.68 per share, compared to $11.9 million and $2.27 per share for the year ended June 30, 2015.
lululemon athletica (Nasdaq: LULU) 8.6% LOWER; reported Q2 EPS of $0.38, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $514.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $515.47 million. Adjusted comps rose 4 percent, versus a gain of 2.8 percent expected. The company sees FY16 EPS of $2.07 - $2.15, with the consensus at $2.15.
To get this report daily visit http://www.streetinsider.com/entities/Unusual+11+Mid-Day+Movers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Talks with Actelion Said to Progress After New Offer North of $250/Share - Bloomberg
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/02: (NVCN) (FIVE) (ULTA) Higher; (CVM) (WDAY) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUnusual 11 Mid-Day Movers, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!