Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (PZRX) (GLBS) (REPH) Higher; (SKLN) (AIRG) (BOSC) Lower
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Globus Maritime Limited (Nasdaq: GLBS) 101.0% HIGHER; shares doubling following a strong move lower over the last several tradin sessions.
Recro Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: REPH) 23.6% HIGHER; announced positive results from its second of two Phase III clinical trials evaluating intravenous (IV) meloxicam for the treatment of acute postoperative pain. In this trial, IV meloxicam achieved the primary endpoint of a statistically significant difference in Summed Pain Intensity Difference (SPID) over the first 24 hours (SPID24), compared to placebo, in patients following abdominoplasty surgery. With the positive data from this study, the Company believes this completes the efficacy program for the IV meloxicam New Drug Application (NDA).
Time Inc. (NYSE: TIME) 20.2% HIGHER; said to reject takeover approach from Bronfman, Kreiz.
Heat Biologics, Inc. (Nasdaq: HTBX) 18.8% HIGHER; adding to a 30 percent gain from last Friday.
Skyline Medical Inc. (Nasdaq: SKLN) 18.8% LOWER; lower following an 18.9 percent gain last Friday.
Airgain, Inc. (Nasdaq: AIRG) 18.5% LOWER; continuing lower amid a 13.5 percent drop last Friday.
B.O.S. Better Online Solutions (Nasdaq: BOSC) 12.9% LOWER; reported Q3 EPS of ($0.08), versus $0.06 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.28 million, versus $6.3 million reported last year.
China Automotive Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: CAAS) 18.8% HIGHER; adding to a 26 percent gain last Friday.
SouFun Holdings (NYSE: SFUN) 11.2% LOWER; reported Q3 EPS of ($0.03), versus ($0.08) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $250.1 million, versus $248.5 million reported last year. SouFun Holdings sees FY2016 revenue of $927.7 million, versus prior guidance of $1148.6 million.
Signal Genetics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SGNL) 10.0% LOWER; announced that it has received a letter from The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC notifying the Company that it has regained compliance with the NASDAQ Capital Market’s minimum bid price continued listing requirement.
To get this report daily visit http://www.streetinsider.com/entities/Unusual+11+Mid-Day+Movers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/18: (CLCD) (SHLO) (JAZZ) Higher; (GIMO) (TGT) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUnusual 11 Mid-Day Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!